or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

None really, unless he shows the issue on an area of the shirt you already pictured in the listing. PLUS all he has to do is write on the shirt. I would call ebay but in the end you're going to have to take the return IMO better to accept the return before he "proves" that there are marks on the shirt....
Call ebay, ask them to check tracking, see its delivered and ask them to close the case in your favor. Done
No secret I know of...... Spoo??
How did you get the thermal printer to print ebay labels? I have looked into this multiple times and never found a good solution as they formatting is off. Guessing you use the bulk ship method? What exactly does the feedback say? My guess is that your not going to win this one. No tracking info = no shipping = no reason for ebay to do anything. Unless the buyer broke a rule while leaving feedback (cursed, told other people not to buy, etc) then you can't get it removed....
 So Awesome!! 
Quote:+1fyi covered this a week or so ago in depth about packages in transit.  Not until the end of the month when you stop shipping and all the items have time to arrive and be updated will the shipping calc be correct  2 for 2. Got the 2nd case closed in my favor   PS - This is after the first time I called I was told by the rep to "just refund him and resell it".... called back, got a nicer person who understood my concerns and after a lengthy call and speaking with...
  Free CONUS Shipping       Tag Size 44 R   Chest (pit to pit) 22.125"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 19.00"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 27.00"   Length (BOC to hem) 30.50"   Waist (laid flat) 17.625"   Inseam (crotch to cuff) 35.50"   Cuff Height (height of cuff) N/A   Cuff Width (width of cuff) 8.25" (1.25" to let...
+1 easy
1 for 2 on cases tonight.... blah blah blah. Got to see if a call back in the AM will resolve the other  :/
+1