or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

50 new ties just listed - http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment/Ties                                                                                        
Hi, thanks for the post. No, not me. I dont find them interesting but why do other people, like what are the "desirable" things about these? Have them listed for sale and trying to find the right keywords. Thanks!
Maybe it's just me but this bothers me.  I don't mind the lowball offer and would normally send a counter offer, but thinking I should sell you a RLPL tie (that you don't need to impress your 13 year old students) while I'm trying to make a living selling nice clothing bothers me...... and that gets you added to my blocked list   PS - It's not the first time this person has made the same type of offer because he is a "school...
Name to block? PS - also how are you fighting this? just had a "not real pair of ferragamo shoes" case opened for SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Black Classic Cap Toe Formal Luxury Mens Dress Shoes - 8 E 
You guys really shouldn't get so upset about lowball offers. It's just part of the game. If it bothers you just set up an auto-decline so you don't have to deal with it.  I personally don't like/use auto decline and on avg get about 50 offers each day as a lot of lowballs turn into sales on the 3rd offer
+1 - Exactly what I have setup. Dymo 450 is amazing. No clue how I lived without it. I said the same thing about shooting with flashes vs hotlights. You don't know how good something is until you switch. Would never go back.
Thats all exactly what I thought but wanted to get a 2nd opinion
Scarf 11.5" wide by 71" long. No tags at all 
@SpooPoker  (or others) any tell tail sighs?
+1 This month in general has been awesome