or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Thanks! and I found out its tailored by Royal Hem. Shout out to @1ofTheCoolKids  Its a really nice piece, never heard of the rband before  
Anyone know these?    
That was my second guess, they look so farmiliar. THanks!
I love my Bose (have had them for like 6 years and work great).. Not a big music guy so no clue if the sound is good or bad but use them on the airplane and noise cancelling works wonders
IDK guys, Jan is busting at the seams for me (on pace better then December). Hope I spread the love to you guys also, list more, sell more.   Quick question, feel like I should know these... Churchs (hmmm)    
We are talking about a $40 item - If you look at this recent feedback left also it is about 1 out of 10 neutral and or "seller fixed my problem" which is very high and shows a super picky buyer. I'm about to leave feedback for this item and currently tend towards a grey/neutral. There's thread damage in a very prominent area of the tie which wasn't in the item description (which I classify as an oversight on your part rather than deliberate). The rest of the item is as...
WARNING TO ALL EBAY SELLERS - I would 110% block this buyer before you have an issue   SKOLLER28
WARNING TO ALL EBAY SELLERS - I would 110% block this buyer before you have an issue   skoller28
Correct, GSP makes him pay all the taxes upfront + whatever ebay's fee is to use the GSP
To kop for size 7.5/8 shoe guys.... wish these fit me, been watching and watching, 1/2 size off due to last (not my listing)   Allen Edmonds Rush Street - Size 7.5D - includes shoe trees and shoe bags   Allen Edmonds McTavish - Size 7.5D - includes shoe trees and shoe bags