or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

All of the proceeds from these 5 suits will be donated to Career Gear (you will actually paypal CareerGear directly). Check them out, it's a wonderful organization that helps mens dress for interviews and more! www.CareerGear.org   Links to ebay for more pictures and all measurements. - Message me here on Styleforum to purchase.   1) BRIONI Aurelio Recent Brown Windowpane Check Jacket Pants SUIT Mens 40 R - $425   2) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Solid Gray 2BTN PEAK LAPEL...
You know you want it. Baller status to the extreme. Gucci Tom Ford era.   No Tag - Approx 44 R Chest (pit to pit) - 23.00"  Shoulder (seam to seam) - 19.50" Arm (shoulder to cuff) - 25.50" Length (BOC to hem) - 31.00"  
Nice stuff 
Beautiful Boots - $550 + shipping  
WHAT?!? Do I really need to go back and read 1,000 posts  
 Missed you all over the last 3,000+ posts.... no time to catch up, BUT if these are your measurements and your intersted in a Double Breasted suit collection (Bespoke HSM Gold) shoot me a PM asap.   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for including my Kent Wang Skinny Navy Blue Whale Embroidered Tie 
I take that all back. Its horrible and going back.... didnt last 2 days  Prob just have to build something unless someone has a good solution?
I'll report back in a month but so far I'm happy with it.
Not perfect but cleans up some much needed floor space. Prob will get a 2nd one pretty soon.    Calls for '50' pairs but ended up only fitting on 40. It is pretty ridgid in the upright position and the picture makes it look like its leaning way more then it is due to the angle.