or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Thanks, was told no other tags....waiting for it to arrive!
A thrifter who dosnt post much just emailed these, wanted to share and also ask.....is this a thing ? Vicuna is so rare, really dont know if its just a label.  
I have flat rate int shipping, pants, ties, shirts $45, suits/sportcoats/shoes $55 or $59 depending on weight. Nice and simple and everything goes express mail.
Some shirts from the weekend   7x Zegna                 RRL (guess its not vtg afterall)   Borrelli
 I dont see anything unusual.....
Well surprised as I was....I called ebay and got some answers. I also ship direct though ebay   As you can see, as of today (Tuesday) but upload percentage is very bad, but this issues is that all the packages I shipped yesterday (approx 70 of them) are shown as sold and even that I went to the post office to have every one scanned the automated ebay system might not have checked and adjusted my percentage yet. As soon as the month ends, the sales for July will be set...
Back to the website (to go long with ebay). Almost there.... Thoughts on a picture to compliment this one.. about 10 pictures in the spoiler  [[SPOILER]]
Back to the website (to go long with ebay). Almost there.... Thoughts on a picture to compliment this one..
Bunch of Pants   Awesome Lands End Linen   Zanella Flat Front Chinos & Pleated cords       Zegna Flat Front Chinos   2x Zegna Flat Front Wool       3x Zanella Flat Front Wool   Incotex Flat Front Black Wool     Armani Collezioni Flat Front Wool