or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Thanks for including the Kent Wang Blue/Red Repp Tie in the SF eBay roundup 
Good call, this is the Canterelli label I'm use to... same thing just slightly different on the side. The one I posted is more modern   This one below I'm trying to figure out 

+1 but then again see any of my auctions... I like that look
NOTE - Block batavier75 on ebay. He bought item that did not fit, he opened paypal case, he lost paypal case, he opened cc chargeback...I'm working on fighting that now     Will be adding to the black list but wanted to give this one extra special attention for doing a chargeback after loosing.
 Had the keywords of pumps and slippers in the title. I think of pumps as having the bow but I guess those are opera pumps.
All these great shirts just listed on ebay @ http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment/shirts                                
  FREE CONUS SHIPPING on items over $50!   Make sure to check out my other  MEGATHREAD adds by clicking the links below   Sport Coats, Blazers & Jackets Shirts, Polos & Sweaters Pants, Slacks & Jeans Ties, Ties & Ties Suits & Tuxedos Shoes & Boots   **Tailored Consignment - Lowest Commission % on SF - Studio Quality Pictures - Message me for Details**     ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA White Red Thick Stripe Dress Shirt DARTED SLIM FIT Mens 15-33 - $55   HICKEY...
Did we ever figure out who made for Polo Italy shoes?   PS - Is there a formal name for this type of shoe?