or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

+1 got to run this at an auction. That's awesome
+1 - I also personally do not like the appearance of any type of metal in a picture with a quality silk tie. That's just me though
If thrifting, listing and selling was easy everyone would do it. 
Flag, block, move on. Mods will remove the posts
Ton of info in the Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Hence why eBay sellers get a bad rap.... do you also put Shell Cordovan in all your burgundy listing titles?
I feel like I only need to read 25% of the posts in this thread anymore which are related to clothes   That said...some stuff that was thrifted     NWOT BB Shirt   Polo by Corneliani Heavy Tweed Pants & Polo 80% Wool Herringbone Pants (non-corneliani)
Those are by Incotex, but not ALL Zegna pants are made by them (I find about 50% what I find/sell are though) 28/29 where you are!? 
Close....very close but not sure, maybe older PZS.... here is the current label  
Just skimmed it but loved this; [–]Spencerforhire83 1 point 30 minutes ago We should have a Thrift Store Finds thread once a week.               [–]ChuckESteeze[S] 1 point a minute ago               I wouldn't mind that, but I'm not sure it would get enough action to necessitate a weekly thread. I try to post it with some    regularity - I just dropped the ball these last few weeks.