or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Same basic sizes and labels, so pre-death also? Both have issues though :( - $1 is in the mail    
 GIANNI VERSACE Blue Yellow MEDUSA Head Vintage Woven 100% Silk Mens Tie - 3.875" GIANNI VERSACE Couture Pre-Death Blue Vintage Medusa Greek Key Silk Tie - 3.875"
Greek key??
Does it have a loop? Always check for the loop first.
Im being lazy, what is this "called" on teh small end of the tie... the design?  
[[SPOILER]]  Looks good! The issue appear to be with your exposure. Are you shooting in auto mode (Im guessing you are). At very minimum shoot in "A" mode but to really get dialed in and this helped me A LOT once you have constant lighting, you want to shoot in manual mode. Depending on how bright the lights are you can adjust the ISO, shutter speed and "f". At least on the Nikon there is a sepperate setting to turn off "auto iso" even when shooting in manual mode which...

Yes, buying & selling. Here is the link. Then you have to wait 15 days like everyone else, sorry, but this is not the right place to post your for sale ads. http://www.styleforum.net/f/6654/buying-and-selling 
This is the wrong place for an ad tryig to sell your own items... should go in the B&S section of the forum. As noted this is the "tips and tricks" thread not the "buy my items" thread
If they are too small hit me up