or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Disregard everything I said as it sounds like you are in Canada? Didn't know that but international sales/returns are different
Anyone with initials "JCS" and wear a 18.5 neck shirt or for a more casual shirt with open top button 24.25" chest 34.25" sleeve - message me
Actually if its an NAD or Damaged item and she opens a return on ebay then it is the sellers responsibility to send the buyer the prepaid label. You can do this manually or ebay offers you an option to have them just email her a label and add the cost to your end of month bill. In addition you have to refund any shipping she paid to start with for the item which is done automatically though the return process. If she is returning it for a buyers remorse items (dosent fit,...
  Huge lot of 50 new sport coats & jackets just went live.   Full measurement & details for each item can be found on ebay direct links below (message me on Styleforum for 20% off the BIN price) & Free CONUS Shipping.   Sport Coat & Blazerz   BOGLIOLI Blue Herringbone Unstructured Woven Cotton Sport Coat Blazer - 40 R  CANALI Blue Houndstooth Summer Wool Dual Vent Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 44 L BEN SILVER Blackwatch Shawl Lapel Evening...
  Huge lot of 50 new sport coats & jackets just went live.   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay direct links below (message me on Styleforum for 20% off the BIN price)   Sport Coat & Blazerz   BOGLIOLI Blue Herringbone Unstructured Woven Cotton Sport Coat Blazer - 40 R  CANALI Blue Houndstooth Summer Wool Dual Vent Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 44 L BEN SILVER Blackwatch Shawl Lapel Evening SMOKING Jacket Blazer Sport Coat 44...
^^ I sold the same design but long sleeve about a year ago - "COOGI Australia Vintage Colorful Rainbow 3D Cotton Cosby Sweater Mens MEDIUM"   Also, anyone recognize this one? I feel like I have seen it before but not popular.       EDIT - Answered my own question as this just showed up...  
A number of consignors have asked to put items into the auction #FORBRIAN, full list to follow, but get ready to bid on this guy thanks @Lirum (plus 2 other items).   KITON Brown Plaid Check 100% CASHMERE Sport Coat Blazer Jacket 42 L #FORBRIAN  
  Huge new lot of 19 new ties just went live.   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me on Styleforum for 20% off the BIN price)   DIRECT LINKS HERMES 7886 MA Red Holiday Christmas Lights 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" HERMES 7869 UA Beige Pink Geometric 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Blue Brown Striped Silk Cotton Thick Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" ROBERT TALBOTT Gold Geometric Woven Box...
Thanks for doing this Spoo. Are you starting/ending all the listing titles with the #FORBRIAN - I'll try to match them up and reach out to all the guys who have stuff with me if they want to put an item into the mix and get some of my own stuff together as well. 
Feel free to send them over, forgot I even had that page, not sure how anyone found it haha Where did you see it on the website  +1 some of the ID stuff is really worth picking up especially the modern "Convertible" jackets/coats. Have sold 3 of them in the last year all around $300+A normal ID blazer still is going to sell for around $70-80 so if your picking them up for $10 it's not a bad deal, maybe not for consignment but to sell yourself def meat on the bone for nice...