or Connect

Posts by MrChris

Crockett & Jones, Lowndes size 8,5E Underwent full factory refurbishment including sole replacement last autumn Price: 195 Euro (including lasted original shoe trees) Church's, size 8,5F Price: 160 Euro (including lasted original shoe trees) Allen Edmonds, Strand, size 9D Price: 135 Euro (including shoe trees) Allen Edmonds, Fifth Avenue, size 9D Price: 135 Euro (including shoe trees) Payment via PayPal Prices excluding shipping
40 eur40 euroess - 30 euro Prices excluding shipping Payment via PayPal
Drakes, grenadine garza grossa - 55 euro SOLD 8cm x 160cm Peteonius, cashmere 50 euro 8cm x 160cm Brooks Brothers silk reppe 30 euro 8,5cm x 150cm Boggi Milano, wool 25 euro SOLD 8,5cm x 160cm Andrews ties Milano, wool 25 euro 8cm x 162cm Sam Hober, grenadine fina navy (untipped, hand rolled edges) 55 euro SOLD 8cm x 155cm Payment via PayPal Prices excluding shipping
Thanks friend, it's 21 cm see added photo. I leaned over while taking the initial photo hence the trousers looks super narrow and short.
Birthday dinner yesterday Adding another er view to display a more proper shot of the 21 cm leg opening
Must be due to the angle of the photo, the leg opening is 21 cm.
Gentlemen it's been a while, a few outfits from the past.
Thanks for the recommendation, I do like the Drapers and one might very well go for that one, just wanted to see what else is available for comparison.Trini - thanks, Abraham had plenty of suitable fabrics
Gentlemen I'm on the hunt for a fall/winter herringbone jacketing, not too heavy, wool or wool/cashmere blend. Something similar to the Drapers illustrated below. I would greatly appreciate your recommendations, thanks!
Thank you for the greeting, most kind of you dear sir