or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Female cyclists have the best bodies hands down. Those pictures of Liz Hatch show how a woman who rides a bike regularly can look in tip-top shape. She doesn't even need those big boobs (which can only add extra weight on her rides - just sayin) with legs as perfect as hers.
Got in 34 Sun morning and 32 yesterday evening. If I can remember to stay sufficiently hydrated throughout the day, then I'll try another 30 miles this evening.
Someone pointed this out on the blog you posted that I didn't even notice: the presta to schrader adaptor on the rear wheel. Love it all! Ingenious!
Probably almost killed myself yesterday... 31.1 miles in the heat and humidity of Dallas. I started out my morning ride when it was only about 92 F. I got home and promptly slept for about 2 hours. I woke up and it was 103 F outside with the same 70+% humidity I felt in the morning.
30 miles last sunday. Looking to get over the actual 30 mile mark this weekend.
I did 27.66 miles yesterday in sunny/humid Dallas. I think I need to outfit my bike with another water bottle cage. Either that or I need to learn to stop sweating so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi thanks. I do that, which does help, but I seem to always default to my favorite riding position (snicker), which is hands right behind the brake hoods. I don't think it's a bike fit issue, as I was professionally fitted for this bike, but maybe I'm wrong. anyway, I think I can deal with the issue with a bit more padding on the palm... Gloves with gel padding worked wonders compared to my old foam gloves....
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 She is attractive...She is not a 10..but is attractive! Her rack is a 10. The rest is definitely workable.
I never knew freckles could be SO sexy. Sign me up!!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I'd bet $100 that house is in a Dallas suburb. I dunno. I live in Dallas and used to live in Arlington. Arlington and a lot of the northern suburbs don't really have any "modernist" homes so far as a I can remember. McMansions abound and very un-original cookie-cutter red brick houses. I would guess you'd be more likely to see houses like this popping-up in older areas of Dallas like Forest Hills, Lake...