or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi thanks. I do that, which does help, but I seem to always default to my favorite riding position (snicker), which is hands right behind the brake hoods. I don't think it's a bike fit issue, as I was professionally fitted for this bike, but maybe I'm wrong. anyway, I think I can deal with the issue with a bit more padding on the palm... Gloves with gel padding worked wonders compared to my old foam gloves....
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 She is attractive...She is not a 10..but is attractive! Her rack is a 10. The rest is definitely workable.
I never knew freckles could be SO sexy. Sign me up!!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I'd bet $100 that house is in a Dallas suburb. I dunno. I live in Dallas and used to live in Arlington. Arlington and a lot of the northern suburbs don't really have any "modernist" homes so far as a I can remember. McMansions abound and very un-original cookie-cutter red brick houses. I would guess you'd be more likely to see houses like this popping-up in older areas of Dallas like Forest Hills, Lake...
Power Manager and Missed Call. These phones should've come with these apps pre-installed. They make everyday use of the phone so much easier.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano I almost bought one... I found it to be a poor performing car IMO. even the T5 leaves you wanting more engine. And the handling was blah. A few months ago after trading in my TT I was considering leaving the VW/Audi group and thought about a Volvo. The S40 really was not impressive enough in the looks department to make up for the lack of power and handling. The C30 isn't any better performance-wise, but...
Can't let this thread die... Rode 25 miles yesterday and 27 today in sunny (but windy) Dallas. It really was too nice out this weekend not to get a ride or two in.
Talk about intuitive... Install the Swype keyboard on your Nexus One. I installed it on my G1 recently. You just swipe your finger across the keyboard touching on the keys you want to enter and it can tell what it is you want to type in. I don't think its available on the iPhone yet, but it is available on Android phones and on Windows Mobile.
As much as I'd love to ride on a cold, cold day, I just can't. I'd have frozen snot running back to my ears a la Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber. It had finally warmed up here in Dallas over the last week or so. Enough to get in a decent ride on Sat morning. All of 22.5 miles worth.
Looks a lot like an old Geo Storm (especially in profile) a friend of mine used to drive. Just sayin.