or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Is it just me or is it hard as hell to find Nizoral on stores shelves these days? I swear I haven't seen one in months. I went into a Walgreens the other day and they had a note where the Nizoral would have been on the shelf that read they were out of stock like most other retailers and that they wouldn't be able to get another shipment until early next year.
51 miles +/-. GPS stopped about 2/3 through my normal route.
50.7 miles this morning and bootcamp this evening... I'm spent!
I was a little disappointed in the small number of vendors. I know it was for a good cause, but the overall pre and post-ride experience were sort of blah.The route was tougher than I thought it was going to be. The road was a little rough too. The heat was mitigated quite a bit by the 4 water stations, which I took full advantage of.I'll do it again.
62 miles (metric century) riding the Tour de Cure in Dallas
Have you considered looking at the headset and perhaps lubing that? I had clunky-noise that I thought was coming from the bottom bracket that ended up being from the headset.
58.5 miles in the muther-f'n heat in Dallas
I was asked out by a friend thinking it was just a friend-thing. I ended up backing out and not speaking with her for a week - my grandmother died that week which mostly explains why I was out of touch. Lo and behold I get a flaming text from her wondering where I'd been and why I was ignoring her. I explained my recent family situation to which she apologized. She used the word "date" to describe this get-together. I though it was just dinner and a movie. Hell,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stizzyle ... I came. I have the white Mytouch from Tmobile. I think it still looks better than the white iPhone - brushed metal battery door and screen frame. I could do without the Mytouch logo splashed across the top though. I'm reserving sexual gratification for the next iteration.
Quote: Originally Posted by gwolf franke like it sez on the box. Maybe I should've described my price range as something other than "decent price." This Franke faucet goes for $900. I'm looking for something quite a bit less. Quote: Originally Posted by jet Consider yourself lucky 3 years is a long time for a cheap item to last. 3 years is a long time for a shoddy piece of plumbing. Most of the plumbing...