or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Quote: Originally Posted by gwolf franke like it sez on the box. Maybe I should've described my price range as something other than "decent price." This Franke faucet goes for $900. I'm looking for something quite a bit less. Quote: Originally Posted by jet Consider yourself lucky 3 years is a long time for a cheap item to last. 3 years is a long time for a shoddy piece of plumbing. Most of the plumbing...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel a faucet for the kitchen Any ideas on where to get a faucet like this at a decent price from a reputable manufacturer? How has this one held up for you? I bought one of these on eBay for what I thought was a good price - I don't know who the manufacturer is, but I know it came from China. Anyway, it's been less than 3 years and I already have to replace it. The faucet doesn't close all the way and the...
53 miles on a new route yesterday through 20mph gusts I might see if I can fit a ride in this evening, since there'll be light out after work.
52.3 miles yesterday under dreary skies
I replied to this thread more than a year ago when I had my old Android phone. I have the Tmobile Mytouch 4g now, so let me make some changes. First off Power Manager and Missed Call are obsolete. Android 2.2.1 now comes with similar utilities built-in. This phone has so much memory I can install a ton of apps. With my G1 and Mytouch 3g you could definitely feel some lag when you installed too many apps. Here are my preferred apps w/ some explanations...
Mine is Schumacher coming out of a chicane. I don't know when it was recorded or what engine he was using at the time. I believe it's from when they first went back to the V8 engines. It sounds delicious! You can hear this "whrrrrrRRRR... ping... whhrrrrrRRRR... ping... whrrrrrrRRRR... ping..." as it moves through the gears.
Anyone recommend a solid, moderately priced road clincher tire (700x23) for mostly training and some racing? I'm leaning towards either the Hutchinson Atom Comp, Vredestein Fortezza SE, or the Michelin Kromion. All are priced around $25-30 per tire on different sites.
FINALLY a decent weekend to get some riding in. 39.2 miles - definitely need some new tires (no flat but wear is showing all of a sudden)
Got in 33 miles yesterday on a cool 40F day. I need to get some toe warmers. I might've lasted longer if my toes weren't frozen by about mile 20.
Zcaad9, there was post after yours that was obviously spam. I reported it and I'm sure others did as well. I think it was something about an Asian matchfinder service or something like that. Glad to see it was promptly removed. It seems like there are more and more spam posts showing up on these boards.