or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

I've been using an Oral-B (circular sweep) brush for years now. I just changed to a Professional Care 1000 from the Vitality (base) model. What the OP will like about these brushes is that they have a sensor that lets you know if you're putting too much pressure on your teeth (Professional series and up). The brush does the work for you, so you don't end up scraping away the enamel. One thing I noticed in changing models is the higher strength of the motor on the...
Where did you get this lamp if you don't mind me asking? I have a similar one (also touch sensitive), but it has an cobalt blue shade. This is more to my liking.
I happened upon this AHA cleanser at Vitamin Shoppe a few months ago called BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) AHA Complex. I've been more than impressed it especially considering its less than $12. The name is a little ghey, but I like the no-nonsense packaging.
I had a discussion with a coworker recently about this. He'd come to conclusion that the primary reason for cold and flue season occurring in the colder months had less to do with the weather and more due to the fact that there is less sunlight in the shorter days causing less vitamin D production in our bodies. I can't recall his source for this discussion but it makes sense.
Is it just me or is it hard as hell to find Nizoral on stores shelves these days? I swear I haven't seen one in months. I went into a Walgreens the other day and they had a note where the Nizoral would have been on the shelf that read they were out of stock like most other retailers and that they wouldn't be able to get another shipment until early next year.
51 miles +/-. GPS stopped about 2/3 through my normal route.
50.7 miles this morning and bootcamp this evening... I'm spent!
I was a little disappointed in the small number of vendors. I know it was for a good cause, but the overall pre and post-ride experience were sort of blah.The route was tougher than I thought it was going to be. The road was a little rough too. The heat was mitigated quite a bit by the 4 water stations, which I took full advantage of.I'll do it again.
62 miles (metric century) riding the Tour de Cure in Dallas
Have you considered looking at the headset and perhaps lubing that? I had clunky-noise that I thought was coming from the bottom bracket that ended up being from the headset.