or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Quote: Originally Posted by velobran Hmmm ... Natural crystal stick, Aveda (ran out recently), Tom's of Maine, Kiss my Face, Rexona (brazilian brand that is pretty good and doesn't have aluminum). I rotate based on what I will be doing that day. I know what you mean. While I prefer the natural crystal stick over anything else I have tried, I find that it somehow loses its effectiveness unless I cycle in another deodorant at least 3 days out...
It says explicitly "For Men". Do women wear neck ties now too?
Yeah, I don't wear them to the gym. They're retro with no up-to-date enhancements. They provide practically no cushion or stability. They just look great. I wear them usually with jeans and a t-shirt.
White Samoas are more to my liking. I got a pair of these a few weeks ago during Shoes.com's 35% off sale with no shipping costs. They came out to about half off the original retail price if I remember right, since they were already marked down a bit.
Unfortunately I think you're fighting a never ending battle. I have the same problem you mention here. I use Retin-A daily along with a seaweed witch hazel toner morning and evening. I also use an AHA cleanser probably twice a week. I still have to fight this battle almost daily. About the only thing that has worked for me is to use a good scrub and follow it up with a seaweed clay mask. I follow this up with my regular toner and then finish this off with the...
So long as you keep the mass you acquire from working out with weights your metabolism is sure to stay stoked all the time. The key is maintaining the mass, so that it doesn't turn to fat. I had always heard a larger muscle burns more calories in a sedentary state than a smaller one.
L'Occitane Green Tea with Mint Easily one of the the finest spring/summer fragrances I've tried. Seems to work well with my body chemistry considering it is a unisex fragrance.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghulkhan yea ive been drinking nyquil almost everynight for about a year and half now haha its pretty bad Try melatonin. Its natural and easy to take. Doesn't have that horrendous mediciney taste. Usually puts me to sleep in about 30 minutes. I take one a week when I feel my sleep cycle is getting out of hand. If I didn't have a regular 8-5 job, I'd probably go to sleep at 3AM every night.
I would think a v-neck should tone down muscular builds. With the physique I've developed I prefer v-neck shirts not just for the comfort around the neck, but also because they soften my build (not in a pudgy way). Kind of like undoing the top button on a fine shirt they're just slightly relaxed but not sloppy and all the more comfortable.
Tamarindo is definitely an acquired taste. I just haven't acquired it yet. It tastes like something went bad. Even when sweetened with honey it still has this horribly tart taste. The ones I've had made my eyes water. Horchata on the other hand... Love it!