or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

Sort of hard to feel sorry for these celebrities that do this considering all that they have and all they have to live for. They should try living in a war torn country in Africa with no food and hardly any hot women at weddings to hit on.
Humid and nasty over here calls for something simple and light - Da Vinci Water hydrosol from QED. Considering its just a mixture of lavender and rosewater hydrosols you can't detect either. It has a nice little scent all its own.
D Magazine has some interesting recommendations. We seem to go back to the same places over and over again. What would you guys recommend on lower Greenville and Uptown areas? I found Ali Baba's in lower, lower Greenville to be a nice little treat. Can't really think of anything else that stands out in my mind.
Orangina! When I can find it here in Texas.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn Yes. Perhaps growing a pair wouldn't hurt either. I'm sorry. I don't know Conne, but this was just way too funny. Men's Health or Men's Fitness cited a similar study in a recent issue. The moral it seems was get healthy, get some muscle, get LAID - just don't get too much muscle.
Quote: Originally Posted by gumercindo I love Clarins face wash and moisturizer. L'Occitane makes some great after shave balm that's great as well. I second both of these. Clarins shine-free gel works great for oily skin. I've been using it for about a year and find it the most effective product I use on my face. Not necessarily a face product but L'Occitane's Green Tea with Mint is my current summer fragrance of choice. Great stuff!
This one may have been posted before, but I only happened upon it today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ip5oGlMfU&NR=1 Still can't stop laughing.
Quote: Originally Posted by velobran Hmmm ... Natural crystal stick, Aveda (ran out recently), Tom's of Maine, Kiss my Face, Rexona (brazilian brand that is pretty good and doesn't have aluminum). I rotate based on what I will be doing that day. I know what you mean. While I prefer the natural crystal stick over anything else I have tried, I find that it somehow loses its effectiveness unless I cycle in another deodorant at least 3 days out...
It says explicitly "For Men". Do women wear neck ties now too?
Yeah, I don't wear them to the gym. They're retro with no up-to-date enhancements. They provide practically no cushion or stability. They just look great. I wear them usually with jeans and a t-shirt.