or Connect

Posts by zatarregaza

I'm facing a decision regarding cable/internet provider. I have Time Warner where I have BeIn Sport and a lot of Spanish league at hand. I'm considering changing over to AT&T Uverse who does NOT have BeIn Sport but they do have Gol TV. How do the two compare? Since I watch a ton of soccer/futbol probably 90% of my decision will be based on this.
And add to this talks of including Coentrao and Di Maria to the offer... I know I don't follow the Premier League enough to know much about him, but I don't see him being worthy of what Real is offering .
I was on Kubuntu for a loooong time. On Fedora now with Gnome and feeling kinda meh about it. I'm seriously thinking of installing the KDE version instead. I only use Windows at work and only because I have to.
Anyone looking at getting the 2nd gen Nexus 7? I have a crappy tablet that I've been wanting to replace for some time now. I checked on the Google Playstore site on Wed and it showed the 2 models (16 and 32Gb versions). For both it showed that shipping would be free and the item would be available for purchase on 30 July. Well, now it doesn't show the date and only shows that it'll be available soon. Everything else I've read still points to that 30 July date. Anyone else...
Anyone know what is involved (material costs and labor) for duct work? I was replacing a fan the other day and noticed a lot of cold air within the ceiling walls. I have a 4 bedroom house with 3 of those bedrooms upstairs. The bedroom downstairs is nice and cool, while the ones upstairs stay warm most of summer. I imagine this won't be something I can do myself. Just looking for anyone with experience having done this or gone through this himself. It seems like it could...
Madrid is especially hot in the summer, so you may notice a lot of MadrileƱos in other parts of the country. Cantabria and Asturias to the west of Basque Country are especially nice. When its not raining summer weather is very comfortable - nice beaches that aren't packed like the Costa Brava. The mountains of the Picos de Europa contrast with what you'll see throughout the rest of Spain. The lakes that form in some of the valleys reminded me of Switzerland. Very nice! I...
Unlike Studebaker parts they're not limited as far as production goes (or out of production altogether) and there are lots of different manufacturers out there. Its hard to find them at a brick and mortar store, but can be found rather easily on quite a few online sites.
Sorry to bring this back from the dead again, but... I just had to order a few bottles of Nizoral off drugstore.com. They were the only place online that had them at a decent price. I checked every brick and mortar store in Dallas and no one has any. Why is it around this time of the year that Nizoral can't be found?
Did you go from a regular programmable thermostat (like 7 day programmable) to this one? If so, have you noticed a difference? I know its main selling point is ease-of-use, but I'd be interested to know how much it actually saves in energy use compared to a regular programmable one.
61.71 miles in Dallas - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/112659865 Just started using Map My Ride. I'm rather liking it compared to the last app I used.