or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Got my item today. Great seller and quick shipping.
Can anyone ID these boots?
del
If you guys are ≥ 6'2" and wearing mediums you must look silly. Wear a large.
Also curious as well, those are hot. Anyone know if they are true to size too?
Quote: Originally Posted by SPK Really like the glasses from this spring/summer. Does anyone know if they have plans to stock in US? Are you talking about the Oliver Peoples collab? They were released in Japan in March. I had a OP rep contact when she found out some information and they should be in the states late 2011, however that's tentative.
Thinking about picking up some all white hi tops for summer. Classic canvas.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid What is people's take on Zara I really like their designs, but the quality is shit. I wonder who they shark I own a duffle/toggle coat from Zara and it's held up nicely and It's an awesome coat. Other than that, I'm not sure, but I haven't heard good things. Not a big fan of a lot they produce anyways.
There was a recent thread on this, but it quickly turned to skin tight speedo shorts. Check out Birdwell and Lightning Bolt.
Was waiting for one of these threads. I'm thinking about purchasing a zip up hoodie, and possibly their chinos (pants and shorts). I own a few basic shirts with Saturdays screenpring on them. They've held up alright but for $35, not sure I would buy them again. I'm looking to buy possibly the striped shirt as well, but not sure how it's going to hold up and spending around $90 on it. They are producing some excellent stuff though. Great to see some surfers having fun...