or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

These are the infamous Oakley Frogskins. They have a crystal clear frame with gold iridium lenses. Oakley only produced a limited quantity of these years ago for a short period of time. You cannot buy these in stores anymore. I'd rate the lens quality 8/10 due to the small scratches as I tried to show pictures in the last photos and the frame quality 9/10 due to a scuff on the right arm shown in the last picture. I've taken this into account for my pricing of these...
Heads up since I know a few of you are looking into Oliver Peoples eyewear. I'm selling OP O'malleys. Prescription lenses can also be put in. They're one of my favorite glasses from OP. http://www.styleforum.net/t/287217/oliver-peoples-omalley-tortoise
Sold
Hey guys, what do you think my options are for this stitch? It's a pair of APC NS that I've owned for about 6 months now. About a month ago the left pocket stitching started coming undone. Is this easily fixed? Can any tailor take care of this? Thanks!
Hey guys, what do you think my options are for this stitch? It's a pair of APC NS that I've owned for about 6 months now. About a month ago the left pocket stitching started coming undone. Is this easily fixed? Can any tailor take care of this? Thanks!
How do you tie your laces like that? Any demonstration or name for that type of knot?
I also got a hand written card. Couldn't barely read what it said, but it's a good gesture. I ordered the Crosby boots.
wut
The seam on my left pocket started coming undone. It's still in one piece, not cut or anything, but not sewn through the denim for about .5 inch. Just hanging as a loop. What are my options to get this stitched back in but look clean?
Anyone know if Dayton is doing a black friday sale?