or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Price drop.
Price drop $350 > $300.
Yes, these are polarized. Forgot to mention in original post.
Selling a pair of Oliver Peoples x Nom De Guerre NDG-1 sunglasses. They are tortoise OV5031S. The lenses were just replaced and are brand new, I forget what color they are. They are darker than in the pictures as they were under fluorescent lights. Condition is 9/10 from minimal use as you can see in the pictures. Asking $225 OBO shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
Selling a pair of BRAND NEW Saturdays NYC Chino Shorts, size 32. They are in the red/brick colorway. They have been sitting in the bag they came in. They are the Tommy Chino short in red/brick colorway: http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/tommy-chino-short-5 SOLD
Tie knot and combo is beautiful. Which knot is that?
Does the big size/model tag come off by removing the seams or do you recommending cutting that out?
They don't sell the boots anymore???
Got both a slate and white oxford today in size Large. I'm 6'2 and 185. Oxford fits pretty good everywhere. I don't notice a hip flare that much it's pretty slim throughout the entire body. Armholes are very slim. I don't consider myself extremely muscular, but my shoulders are broad. 42" chest and it fits close to borderline too slim, but it's great on me right now. Need to iron out the wrinkles. Also, I typically have 35/36 arm length in dress shirts, these sleeves seem...
Nice. What Nike model sweatpants are those?