or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Price drop!
I am selling a pair of Common Projects Vintage Achilles Tan Suede. I have worn these less than 5 times and they are in great condition.They are size 44 and comes with box, dust bag, and shoes. Let me know if you have any questions. I am asking $190 shipped. Thank you.
Price drop.
Price drop $350 > $300.
Yes, these are polarized. Forgot to mention in original post.
Selling a pair of Oliver Peoples x Nom De Guerre NDG-1 sunglasses. They are tortoise OV5031S. The lenses were just replaced and are brand new, I forget what color they are. They are darker than in the pictures as they were under fluorescent lights. Condition is 9/10 from minimal use as you can see in the pictures. Asking $225 OBO shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
Selling a pair of BRAND NEW Saturdays NYC Chino Shorts, size 32. They are in the red/brick colorway. They have been sitting in the bag they came in. They are the Tommy Chino short in red/brick colorway: http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/tommy-chino-short-5 SOLD
Tie knot and combo is beautiful. Which knot is that?
Does the big size/model tag come off by removing the seams or do you recommending cutting that out?
They don't sell the boots anymore???