or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Alfani Levis 510 Black Navy Sperry Topsiders
How's the fit and quality on the halborn trench? I'm thinking about possibly picking that up for the winter, haven't found it in store though.
Wow, I'm surprised you tall guys can fit into this stuff. I guess I prefer my sleeves and body length to be longer on stuff. I'm 6'2 180 lbs. I wear a 16.5 collar and 34/35 arms. I can't fit into anything less than a Large at J.Crew. I recently picked up some crew neck pocket tees (2 large-tall and one large) The large talls fit pretty good, the regular large is just about perfect, barely cutting it on the length. The Henleys I needed to size up to the XL because the...
There's no way. I can barely fit into a Large at 6'2 180.
I hate flannels. I would much rather wear Oxford or something similar. I guess I enjoy the summer months the best.
Quote: Originally Posted by samblackbones New camera out on the range at dusk. . . . What shoes are those Sam? Looks like a mix between boat shoe and chukka. I've seen them around, just not sure who makes a shoe like that. Thanks.
Absolutely go for a suit for an interview.
Quote: Originally Posted by samblackbones *sumotech* not sumo wax I dont think they make sumo wax, my bad No, you're right. They make a sumowax and sumotech. I've only used the Styling Wax and Sumotech. I love sumotech, wondering how sumowax compares though.
I tell them to keep the top the same length, just trim it a bit, but thin the shit out of it. Then fade the sides all around. Nice and clean. I use B&B Sumotech, how does the sumo wax compare?
Classy.