or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm Picked this up with the 20% off coupon last minute. May end up returning it we'll see. Got some other smaller stuff too.
Anyone have an ID on the varsity jacket that was recently posted? I can't find the picture now though >.<
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface East village shindig. I'm in the center next to the guy in the robe. Lanvin Ann D H&M F&B RLPL Heineken You on the ceiling?
Wow, reusable, that's really nice. I have an on-line only 20% off coupon I think. I need to check this week. Came with the catalog btw.
Nice looking jacket.
Some good looking trenches. I'm thinking about going for the J.crew Halborn trennch. We going off-topic.
bump for fellow bmw enthusiast.
Damn that green shirt and white pants fit is awesome. I need to pick up those white jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by skunkworks Looks like an S2A trench. I have an unlined cotton one in small I've been stuck with forever -- looks like that one. I've got so much crap I need to purge. Thanks, I was hoping to get the exact name if it had one though. I found a few S2A trenches but they all have a different lapel/collar setup and look to be a different material. The one picture looked to has the collar connected to the lapels(I guess...
Quote: Originally Posted by raulishere raining in socal surface 2 air robert geller theory moma What jacket?