or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Going out for NYE, happy new year SF Great fit!! What boots are those?
I'm really liking what they are putting out. The only downside is I can't find any leather desert boots or Holdsworth shoes from them ANYWHERE!
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Wilkes Bashford, Cable Car Clothiers, Jeremy's Quote: Originally Posted by Archivist Are you looking for classic men's clothes, or more SW&D type of stuff? For classics, I agree with Biggskip, and would suggest you check out The Hound on Sutter, maybe Brooks (esp. for shoes), Ralph Lauren, Hickey Freeman. Alden for shoes. Allen Edmonds if you like them. If you like hats, ...
If you were going to San Francisco for 3 days, what notable shops would be on your list to hit?
If you were going to San Francisco for 3 days, what notable shops would be on your list to hit?
Watch. I would wear bracelets/rings if I found something I like, but nothing yet.
Can any of the Uniqlo regulars confirm this is the uniqlo DB trench/rain coat? I have none around my area, and the ones I've found on uniqlo site don't look similar. I'd like to make a phone order, not sure of the name or if this is it for sure though. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhett.gay.edu.gov.jp Nice looking setup, what kind of cars do you like?(I see the wakaba badge lolz) JDMMMMMMMMMM
Can anyone ID this trench? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Stephan R. Pics of bike