or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Those are hot!!
Classic white is always a must. CP's in colors you don't see everyday on the streets, but also in a simple shoe makes them that much better and unique though.
Those look pretty cool up close
Hi, I'm selling these Dior Homme loafers. They are basically brand new as I have only worn them once for less than an hour. This includes the shoes, two dust bags, and the box. Please see pictures below. I forgot to take a picture of the bottom (will add one in the next few days) but the sole has those dots as you can see beginning in the back heel of the shoes. Let me know if you have any questions and submit any offers. Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling these Dior Homme loafers. They are basically brand new as I have only worn them once for less than an hour. This includes the shoes, two dust bags, and the box. Please see pictures below. I forgot to take a picture of the bottom (will add one in the next few days) but the sole has those dots as you can see beginning in the back heel of the shoes. Let me know if you have any questions and submit any offers. Cheers!
Glad to see RT is getting bigger. Your denim fits be perfectly and great to see it coming from LA. Cheers.
Let's sell these boys
I recently had my NDG Lenses replaced. It was $100 through OP all said and done for polarized lenses. I did the G15. It's $100 and the glasses aren't selling used for much more than $200 these days so it's almost not worth it. I'm selling mine as well, but wish I didn't spend $100 on new lenses - but then they would never sell.
I am selling a Ben Sherman leather asymmetrical zip biker jacket. It is a size Large. I have worn this less than 5 times and for very brief periods. It is in great condition and extremely comfortable. The measurements are as follows: shoulder to shoulder: 18" pit to pit: 19" Shoulder to bottom: 23.5" Shoulder sleeve: 26.25”
Those look nice!