or Connect

Posts by Phiberglass

Sorry I don't check my threads all the time. Missed this reply. It's the perfect slim bomber. This is size XL.
Selling a pair of brand new Oliver Peoples Banks Sun. The frame is of tortoise color and the lenses have a slight blue tint to them. These are the OV1145-S 5123/82 Model. Size is 49-20-120. Frames are brand new, authentic and purchased from the Oliver Peoples store during a sale in South Coast Plaza. These retail over $420. They are in perfect condition as seen in the photos. Included are the sunglasses and soft carry case as pictured. $325 shipped. Let me know if you...
Or Best Offer
Hi, I am selling an All Saints Bomber jacket. Size is Extra-large and measurements are below. Color is an Ox Blood / Maroon with "speckles" in the material. Measurements are as follows: Shoulder seam to arm: 27" Chest across: 21" Shoulder seam to Shoulder seam: 18.5" Shoulder seam to bottom: 25" Asking 230 shipped to the states. If outside of states will negotiate shipping with buyer. Let me know if you're interested and entertaining offers. Thank you.
I want to be a modern day ninja and wear Gyak everywhere.
Any fixes? Thinking about just sowing them up, maybe throwing them out when they get too bad. I've had shoes cost 1/4th as much and last way longer.
Has anyone had this happen to their common projects? I have two pairs and has only happened to one. These get more wear than my other ones, but still the material shouldn't be ripping like this.
Those are hot!!
Classic white is always a must. CP's in colors you don't see everyday on the streets, but also in a simple shoe makes them that much better and unique though.