or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Quote: Originally Posted by Stylin-1 No way I could shell out that kind of cash for washed Nudies. They look like a pair of American Eagles I got on sale for $20 a few years ago. Nudies washed jeans don't hold very high regard here; I'd look at Earnest Sewn for decent washed jeans, as they can be had quite reasonably. yea i realize they're overpriced...so not sayin i'd pull the trigger on these for that amount...but i think the slim cut and...
I know most ppl are more or less strictly dry denim here... but I like some variety...esp for the warmer months ahead...i cant imagine wearin raw denim all day everyday during 80, 90 degree weather with that said...what do ppl think of light blue denim...im lookin at fades like this: nudie bootcut ola super used japan: http://www.matthewizzo.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1223 acne max portobello http://shop.acnejeans.com/system/sea...uct.asp?id=507
Quote: Originally Posted by Humbucker Does anyone have any experience with their stuff? How's the fit? I like the mil-inspired look, but if it's not slim-ish then it's not good for me. The M-65, Backfire, and Weston jackets are the ones I'm most interested in. http://www.alphaindustries.com/subcat/1/1/ actually wearing an AI jacket right now...i think its call macgyver or something... anyways, fit is good, IMO...slim fitting im about...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart not slim at all a size S measures 20" across the stomach which I swim in. By comparison a Band of Outsiders size M measures 18" across at the same point=perfect fit I think they're pretty slim...i guess it depends on what your body is like... im fairly skinny but not like dior homme model skinny...i'd say 5'8, 150...30-31 waist...and i think they fit pretty good...and i usually tailor my button ups...
been wearing my pbj xx005's for a couple weeks now and im noticing a bulging effect at the knees, which i don't really like....is this normal? and if so, does it go away? to be more specific...its kinda like bunchin up at the knee..which is fine but theres too much bulge in the front..so viewing from the side..it looks a lil awkward
anyone know how the patriot wash compares to the mcqueen? and if its more rigid? i like the mcqueen but its a little soft... also, is hte patriot half selvage like the mcqueen? btw...i currently have a size 30...which i can close but im guessing it'll cause discomfort if i sit for a long time...keep or size up?
Quote: Originally Posted by Maharlika They are true to size. They are raw denims and although they're sanforized, it will have minimal shrinkage. Did you like the fit/quality of the jeans? it was a lil slimmer than im used to but i liked it a lot...and again...the 30s were tight...like if they stayed that way, i think it'd cause me pain eventually...but just wondering how much they stretch in comparison to unsanforized raw denim i think i...
i tried on pair of 30s at self edge and they were pretty damn tight but they fit and i figured they'd stretch some....but wanting to save money, i wanted to get them from either denim bar or revolve for th discount but they only got 31s left...which ithink would fit perfect...but i fear stretching... anyone soak these yet and experience noticeable shrinkage? if so, i think i could go for the 31s
Quote: Originally Posted by Empire I'm having trouble finding footwear to go with my slim jims. The leg opening is 16" so quite standard.My feet are a size us 9 so not particularly big, but I have tried my adidas italia and clarks desert boots and they just look too long and seem to look better with my RRDS. I also tried my spring court which although low profile they are very wide so they look a bit off against the tube leg fitted look. I'm sure theres...
Quote: Originally Posted by ken Has he told us where he got his PBJs from? BiG sells them raw, but most other places sell them one-wash, unless I'm wrong. P.S. I'm not wrong. i got them from BiG everyone else, thanks for the input...i think im gonna just weaer em as is and try to stretch them out a bit before i soak them and send back to BiG for the chainstich