or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I just can't bring myself to wear necklaces. I've never seen one on people over at sufu i like. It just looks too pretentious or like you're trying to hard or something. I can't put my finger on it but i just can't do it. The only ones i've seen over there are the h&m and alex & chloe ones. Eww. I'm kind a curious too. Hats could work. Cheap's hat look good on him in the contest nominee. There was a big thread a...
until i can afford my choice timepiece (it'll be a while) i wanna accessorize a lil bit...been wanting to get a necklace for some time and have been debating between a black string/rope style thing w/ a pendant and a silver necklace...the deciding factor being which one is more versatile also, what are people's thoughts on rings?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa What's your price range? At the low end, AA makes decent pullover hoodies (if you pay 50% retail through mayonaise, anyway). Michael makes pretty awesome stuff. There's always Spruce/W+H/CYC and EG, though both are quite difficult to find. low to mid 100s, max... i tried on a WH hoody recently....and needless to say its very nice; however, the fit is not perfect for me at least...a lil larger in the...
i notice i never see anybody promoting asics onitsuksa? which makes me wonder if im the only one who likes em as much as I do i just think it has the ideal shape/size that fits w/ slimmer raw denim (16" leg opening-ish)..i find vans (at least the marc jacobs slip ons) a lil too clunky for my tastes, but thats just me the asics comes in so many different colorways and velcro or lace (i'm talking about the mexico models)...i have a plain cream colored one for when i...
I'm looking for a nice fitting, high quality pullover hoody (nonzip)...w/ minimal graphics...seems very hard to find in my experience thus far i bought and immediately returned a rogues gallery shoreman hoody from bluefly...the fit was terrible...i got a S b/c they run long and sure enought, it was too long, but incredibly tight...so its clearly made for very tall skinny guys...also, the quality was nothing special at all any suggestions?
When does the blue stop rubbing off? I wear a lot of white/light colored sneakers and i find myself avoiding them right now b/c i dont want em all to have a blue ring around the top...even though no one really sees it until i take em off...but just doesnt feel good knowing all my white sneakers are stained can i ever hope to wear my raw denim w/o injuring my white sneakers?
USPS tracking is a joke as aforementioned but the one thing i like about USPS is that its most convenient for us apartment dwellers - if you live in an apartment where you don't fear someone swipin a package left at your door, USPS is the best cuz the mail guy who has access to your front door obviously, can deliver your USPS packages as well. (left inside the complex, outside your door, not totally outside) UPS and Fedex, they need signatures and i'm never home when...
Interested in pickin up a fred perry polo or two... anyone know where to buy the UK made ones (if im not mistaken, they run smaller than the others ones right?) also, do ppl know how they fit/shrink? i recently got a striped lacoste size 4 and shrunk it using a cold/warm wash and low tumble dry and it shrank to perfection
Quote: Originally Posted by sygyzy Didn't this just come out last week? Where did you get it? Do you like it? i got it a while back at urban... duno if ppl on SF hate on urban like SuFu folks but yea, thats where i got it...it was also on sale on their website for like 60 bucks... i like it a lot...fits very well...its a nice thinner jacket you can wear over some layers and its got a detachable hood so u can take taht off and wear a...
KMW 1980 (still waiting to receive) Rogues Gallery pullover hoody Asics onitsuka mexico (baja? the velcro one) in black <--- love the mexico shoe...fits perfectly IMO with jeans that have an approx. 8 inch opening