or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

i've had polo shirts shortened...one thing to consider though....when you shorten, you might need to take in the sides too b/c when the shirt is shorter, it'll appear wider, IMO
some of the models in the latest co-op catalog are rockin that combo and i think it looks good...as someone mentioned above, loosely tied works best...also, the ones they had in teh catalog were kind of scruffed up which made it look even better... now if only someone could direct me to where i can purchase those particular shoes...besides co-op
Quote: Originally Posted by scoon0224 I'll third the 'best fitting shirt I own' sentiment, at 5"11, 185 with a large... The shirts are cut short with the intent of being untucked, as far as I know. (instead of looking sloppy like wearing a real dress shirt untucked, hanging past your ass) how short is a good length for you guys? just bought a steven alan shirt, which fits great in every area except length...its weird they made it so long,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag Not sure why you wouldn't buy at Denim Bar with our discount anyway... although most ppl don't like washed denim here, i do enjoy some of acne's washes and i believe denimbar only carries raw acne pairs
i read this a few weeks ago...and seemed plausible at the rate revolve is going.. anyone know if there is truth to this?
how much, if at all, do RB jeans stretch in the waist? just picked up a pair of rb16s in 30, and i heard RB ran slightly larger, but i find that its quite tight, compared to my other jeans...not unbearable, but if it doesnt stretch at all, it wont be comfortable, thats for sure.
just picked up a steven alan shirt from blackbird...i absolutely love it, esp since i got it for 20% off...but i just wanted to know if anyone has ever gotten one of these shirts shortened? because at 5'8, the shirt is extremely long, which is unfortunate cuz it fits perfect everywhere else. at first, i was thinkin this would be an easy procedure, as i've done it with other shirts, but i noticed the bottom of the shirt is not normal - longer back hem and it doesnt seem...
LA guy, do you own the HOTW hoody? i bought one in a medium and it proved to be too big for me so im wondering if you know what a small fits like (too big mostly in the length, a lil baggy)...im about 5'8, 150
has anyone ever applied a revolve discount code AFTER they already made the purchase? i tried callin up customer service and they told me they couldn't do it...but i feel like the person i talked to didn't know what they were talkin about because I've applied a different type of revolve discount before post-purchase and they were able to accomodate... anyone else ever do this? lots of other places seem to do it
anyone have experience with these? i've never tried on a pair of RBs, but i read in prior threads that the RB15 was pretty damn tight, and obviously the 16s are slimmer. But they don't seem that tight on pics I see online... anyone know how slim these are in comparison to KMW 1980s? PBJ xx-005s?