or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

I got some dress slacks narrowed finally, and I'm pretty happy with it, but I wouldn't mind it being a tad narrower (since i'm used to wearing slim/skinny jeans)... i'm wondering, at what point does it become too narrow? right now, i'm at a 7.5" leg opening, which sounds small, but b/c the material of the slacks, its obviously a lot baggier than a pair of jeans w/ that same size leg opening any thoughts?
what stores in the sf bay area carry engineered garments, if any?
without making it look like its been untastefully altered? at 5;8, i find that most slacks i find in stores are simply too baggy
Quote: Originally Posted by Reed Herreid +1 on this. Do you have a nice tie/shirt combo made of summer colors? if the tie and shirt go particularly well together they would take attention away from the suit. i could work w/ some colors i got.... what i had more specifically in mind was whether i could pull off a slightly rumpled, disheveled dress shirt/tie combo w/ a suit like the one i described - i.e. steven alan shirt/band of...
going to a wedding this summer (daytime, indoor at the fairmont) and cuz im a student, i only got one suit - a black wool/silk blend w/ very subtle pinstriping that i use for interviews and such...is there any way to summerize this thing? can't really afford to go out and get a khaki or lighter colored suit just for this occasion any help is appreciated
anyone ever try on a pair? the grey one on standardstyle looks kinda dope but i duno how they fit, specifically the waist..any insights would be great
are there any vneck undershirts out there that are thinner than jockey vnecks? i like the fit of the jockey vnecks but was wondering if anyone knew of a brand that makes basically paper thin vnecks...i like to wear em underneath my button ups (to keep my button ups cleaner for longer) but i want minimal interference w/ the fit of the shirt, if that makes sense, especially in the shoulder area.
For Sale: Two Nike White Label zip up hoodies, size small never worn before, selling as a package deal for $120 + shipping (although I am open to negotiating for individual sale) See Pics Below Attachment 3999 Attachment 4000 (inside graphic print) Attachment 4001 click on pics for larger view Measurements: shoulder to bottom hem: 24" shoulder width: 17 1/4" Sleeve length: 25" For more reference, I'm 5'8" and 150lbs and both hoodies fit...
i've had polo shirts shortened...one thing to consider though....when you shorten, you might need to take in the sides too b/c when the shirt is shorter, it'll appear wider, IMO
some of the models in the latest co-op catalog are rockin that combo and i think it looks good...as someone mentioned above, loosely tied works best...also, the ones they had in teh catalog were kind of scruffed up which made it look even better... now if only someone could direct me to where i can purchase those particular shoes...besides co-op