or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

i always have probs finding a perfect fitting tee.... im 5'8, 150ish, and pretty lean...but i do have a chest, from working out...so im not flat chested...and i do not like having fitted t shirts to show that man cleavage...but i also dont want something i could swim in ive found that the ONLY tee ive ever liked is that british flag tee at urban made by BDG...its some sort of enzyme wash dye or whatever...only FIT i ever liked, to be more specific...its fitted w/o...
i like varvatos shoes.... they have a number of ankle boots, oxfords, brogues that can all be worn, IMO, w/ some work casual clothing, as well as denim b/c of their slightly vintage look...very versatile i think zappos carries a bunch, as well as most of the high end dept stores...
out of curiosity, what are ppl's favorite washed denim jeans, if any, since i know most ppl on here discuss strictly raw/dry denim i have a few pairs of raw denim, but i find myself still drawn toward having some washed denim in my rotation....they're obviously less versatile, but still nice to have for variety sake
is the nudies thin finn slimmer than the slim jim? ive seen so many different size measurements and pictures online, its impossible to tell...and i don't have easy access to nudies here in the south bay.. can someone enlighten me as to the general fits of these jeans?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Full measurements will post after August 15. Rise (on a size 32) is ~ 10.5", including the waistband, and the hem will be just under 8". Knee will be just a little over that. The jean will be slim, but not skinny. I know you were big on the KMW 1980s...i was wondering how this jean compares to the 1980s in terms of slimness and room in the seat... i used to really like the 1980s, but found it to be a lil...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky Strike 5EP Styleforum pant, from $250, available in September at Denim Bar, 1101 South Joyce St., Arlington, VA, (703) 414-8202, www.denimbaronline.com; Oak, 208 North 8th St., Brooklyn, (718) 782-3632, www.oaknyc.com; and Hollywood Trading Company, 7383 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, (323) 964-0080, www.htcretail.com; www.5ep.com what's the rise, leg opening and general slim-ness of this...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart I'm a size 38, Small in Jcrew (the body fits too wide for me tho but shoulders and chest are perfect) and a Medium in Band of Outsiders and the Hickey (S) was a bit too tight, Medium was almost perfect (ideally I would take the stomach area in a miniscule amount) I think that sizing chart is from Hickey Freeman and they just copied/pasted it into Hickey's site. No way those are close to being accurate from my...
anyone know how these shirts fit? and also, how is the quality? i emailed them, and they told me that its slim but not as slim as steven alan or BoO anyone have personal experience w/ them? thx
Quote: Originally Posted by kronik Hickey Style Size Chart i saw this but i read somewhere on this thread that it might not be that accurate...so i was hoping to get some personal insight on the sizing
If i wear a size small in J.crew shirts and steven alan (although steven alan smalls are a tad snug, considering movin up to medium), what size would I wear in hickey shirts?