or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

celtics looked surprisingly uninspired last night. I think the loss of tony allen will really hurt them if they have to face the lakers in the finals again. He did an admirable job of defending kobe last year - marquis daniels cannot fill that void and as we all saw, ray allen cannot, and never could defend kobe one on one, though no one can really. Celtics will be tougher though if/when they have a relatively healthy trio of shaq/perkins/oneal. LO looked very spry...
anyone know of B&M retailers in San Francisco that carry CdG Play? I'm particularly looking for their polo shirts. Thanks
price drop
I should add, the toe area seems roomier than the achilles. I've found the achilles 42 to be somewhat narrow. Granted, these are a size up, but it definitely feels roomier in the toe area, and less narrow overall, even given the sizing up.
^^ Well I normally wear 42, tried to make a 43 work, but it's a little too big. And I've never tried on any CPs in 43, so I'm assuming that these are true to CP sizing, if that all makes sense.
Brand New In Box COMMON PROJECTS OFFICER OXFORDS - Size 43, Tan/Brown Pictures tell the story. Asking $295 shipped. PM me for more details, offers, questions. Please no lowball offers, and thanks for looking.
spurr leather on gilt.
For Sale: Surface 2 Air Weekend Bag in Grey pebbled leather - excellent condition - PRICE DROP $310 Retails for $450+. Used sparingly and still in great condition (see pics). Grey leather (pebbled texture in areas), bronze heavy duty zippers, red/black/white plaid interior lining, many interior pockets in both main and front compartments. Can be carried with handle or included detachable shoulder strap. Front: Back: Interior Plaid Lining Zipper...
any idea which US retailers will be carrying that corduroy shirt jacket?