or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

^^ does the same apply for nice shoes?
FOR SALE: ALL SHIRTS GENTLY WORN (4-6 times) unless otherwise marked #1: Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland BD Flannel Blue/White/Gold Plaid - Size Small Excellent Condition, most of you know what this shirt is already, but below are measurements: Shoulder-Shoulder: ~17" Pit to Pit: ~20" Sleeves: ~24.5" Length (Center down back): 28" Elbow Detail: Asking $75 shipped. ---------- #2: Steven Alan Gauze Snap Shirt, Size Small, Light Grey Also in...
camp shirt? EG camp shirts are one of my go-to summer weather shirts.
For The New Intellectual by... Ayn Rand my first foray into Rand philosophy. I gotta say, I dig it.
Recent Haul: apc NdG http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/003...png?1275239362 Unis
For Sale: #1: Band of Outsiders Waxed Corduroy Pants, Size 1, Brown-grey color, $100 These are basically brand new without tags. I've worn them inside to try them on, but have never worn outside. The waist is a tad tight for me so I'm letting them go Measurements: Waist (laid flat): 15.5" Front rise: 9.5" Leg opening: 7" Thigh: 10.5" Inseam: hemmed to ~29.5", but there is enough fabric to lengthen by at least 2" (see pic) SOLD. __________________ #2: Acne Zip...
Kobe. Simply the Best. Bron, grab a highlight reel from last night and enroll in the University of Kobe Bryant if you ever wanna be enter the pantheon of all timers.
awesome sweater, I have this in the darker color. Might be interested in this down the road if you have trouble selling. anyways, free bump at least
^^ what was the material?
Anyone have experience with the HOPE label? Been seeing it more in various e-shops like opening ceremony...they seem to have nice stuff at reasonable prices. any comments on the quality and general fit would be appreciated.