or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart maiden voyage of SF x 5EP ben sherman b/d fred perry jumper 5EP x SF Paul Smith chukka GS, where do you get your fred perry gear? i find it pretty difficult to find FP sweaters and stuff..only thing i see around are your ubiquitous track jackets i was gonna buy a cardi on bluebee but i guess that sale wiped out most of their fred perry inventory
Quote: Originally Posted by anothergreenworld I didn't ask about other sizes unfortunately. You should call them and find out. They're very nice to deal with over the phone. I always call ahead before I go to a boutique if I'm looking for anything in particular. Price range is steep. Wool Bedfords are at $428 + $36 tax. It's two blocks next to the Symphony, if that tells you anything. any idea if they charge sales tax if you order via...
1. slim dark chinos 2. EG bedford and similar jackets have always been a primarily sneaker guy, but i'm wondering what kind of boots or similar shoes would work better w/ the above things? askin cuz i never really incorporate chinos or bedford style jackets into my wardrobe until now suggestions? i like these two so far: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...ku=NMOF8_N03EP http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_articl...es_homme_shoes the 2nd is a tad out...
what's the sizing like on apc sweaters? say compared to j.crew? i wear a small in j.crew usually for a more fitted look
Quote: Originally Posted by jet There is no such thing, they will always cost a lot. The first thing I look at are the armholes and sleeves when I try them on. can you rec some labels that make quality sweaters in the sub 200 category? particularly looking for a versatile, light grey wool vneck, non-raglan
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart I have a set of "For Your Eyes Only" pics of that, I'll email em to you so we don't embarrass Who on a public forum Got the jeans today!! LOVE THEM. The 31s fit perfectly, just the right snugness at the waist but easily buttonable. I actually like the higher rise, being a tucker. The legs are just right, kinda how I imagine the Nudie Grim Tim to fit (which I was looking at for a next jean, but no more)...wider...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Whatever you do, don't color it. Those people are morons with no taste. (Oops--I hope "those people" aren't, uh, close friends or family members.) The hair is awesome. If my hair was that color, I'd actually let it grow out. Today (fear the slouch): Old jacket I got years ago from H&M RRDS, tailored Bronx boots I rarely wear these RRDS anymore, and this might be the last time in a while--I expect...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster PBJ 005s saucemaster, how long have you had your pbj's? they appear to be pretty well broken in...i've had mine since march and they're still somewhat unbroken in, although i go thru periods where i didnt wear it all
during the warmer months, i go no socks. when it gets colder, i wear a variety of solid and patterned socks (usually charcoal wool/cotton for solids and horizontal stripe and argyle for patterns). choice of socks also depends on what im wearing usually. i never wear white tube socks b/c my socks do show when i sit down
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Hi everyone, The 5EPxSF jeans have now landed at Styleforum II (Styleforum I is in Seattle). Please paypal fyl@io.harvard.edu if you want a pair. Please put "5EPxSF WxL" in the subject line, where W is waist size desired, and L is inseam length. First pay, first served. I have sizes 29-33 in the 34 inseam, and very limited sizes (31 and 32 only at the moment) in the 36" inseam. If I do not have your size, I...