or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Finns are different from other Nudies in that they're MADE to stretch with lyrca or elastane as part of their material. They'll be fine. Other Nudies, on the other hand, stretch without coming back to their original shape. i'll be fine as in i'll be fine if i wash (as it will shrink back to original size)? or i'll be fine as they wont stretch...cuz i am not planning on washing them much of course thanks...
how much do nudies stretch? and is there a difference in stretching properties between dry and washed nudies? i am usually a 30, and a 30 right now in my finns fits pretty spot on w/o any struggle...but im afraid of it stretching
Yea i'm looking at the tan version which barney's is currently carrying. i've never seen the olive green one...LA guy's description definitely sounds better than the pics i've seen (i.e. hejfina) though the measurements might be pretty much the same, the feel is definitely different...i've tried on the cord bedford numerous times, then tried on the wool, then the cord again...i feel like i could layer a sweater underneath the wool, but most likely not underneath the...
anyone that has tried on both the corduroy and herringbone bedfords...would you say that a small herringbone is equivalent to a medium corduroy? ive tried on both mediums and the medium herringbone is definitely roomier and slightly longer (or so it seems) than the corduroy...have not had an opp to try on the herringbone small yet im tempted to just get the corduroy bedford now...the fit is great, and its definitely a good looking jacket IMO, but just a notch below...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Your error is in thinking that a particular Raf Simons and Jil Sander is going to be more difficult to find than a particular Coop sweater at sale. Coop sweaters actually do pretty well for Barneys, and not just because of the economics of house brands. If there is a particular sweater that the OP likes, the likelihood of his finding that particular sweater at sale time, in his size, is low. Yes, he will find a...
i probably would strongly consider getting it, im just pretty inexperienced with cashmere...im not sure about its durability and so im afraid of it stretching, which factors into my decision of whether its worth it or not...if im dropping that much money on a cardi, i'd like it to last for a while
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Can someone post measurement's of their medium herringbone bedford? I wonder if a medium will end up fitting me now. It's a shade over 28.5 inches from the center back to the bottom anyone have measurements for the small? i almost think i could fit in a small now
How do i go about ordering a TaT jacket? been needing a reasonably priced custom sport jacket for years
can anyone comment on the quality of barney's co-op sweaters? i tried on a cashmere striped cardi and really loved it....style, fit, everything...but their sweaters seem quite pricey for an in-house brand...so just tryin to figure out if they're worth it
Quote: Originally Posted by anothergreenworld I noticed the Brown Herringbone Bedford to be larger as well, definitely more accommodating than the Cord and the Norfolk. I tried the Medium on at MAC the other day. I'm also 5'8" and got the opinion of one of the owners and she said it was spot on because they also tailor there and could have altered it if needed. As far as length goes, I think there's nothing to worry about. MAC called, they have the...