or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

spurr leather on gilt.
For Sale: Surface 2 Air Weekend Bag in Grey pebbled leather - excellent condition - PRICE DROP $310 Retails for $450+. Used sparingly and still in great condition (see pics). Grey leather (pebbled texture in areas), bronze heavy duty zippers, red/black/white plaid interior lining, many interior pockets in both main and front compartments. Can be carried with handle or included detachable shoulder strap. Front: Back: Interior Plaid Lining Zipper...
any idea which US retailers will be carrying that corduroy shirt jacket?
I'll try to be more helpful...I would suggest you give some more criteria, like preferred pricepoint. That would narrow down the options a bit.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I don't think Lebron has peaked. MJ didn't develop as a great mid range shooter until he got older, he was a good 6-7 years in the league before he made the fade away his signature move, MJ was also a slasher/attacker in the beginning and developed. I am not saying Lebron will be as deadly in that field but he can still improve and get better. Look at Kobe, he has improved his post game and continues to get better and add...
Jet, my comment was to the poster above you re: the shot clock thing, they replayed that at least 4 times from at least 3 different angles. the original call was definitely laker ball, shot clock violation. then they reversed it. this all happened unless I was too pissed to be thinking straight. re: the jump ball thing...is it one of those rules that never gets called unless its an egregious violation? I feel like the player who wins jump balls (at least these days)...
^^ ultimately, lakers have themselves to blame, but if fisher violated a rule on that jump ball, then I (along with the commentary crew) was completely unaware of such a rule. ref calls should still be mentioned though. the shot clock thing was awful considering they had a replay, and the letter of the law is that calls can only be overturned when there is incontrovertible evidence pointing the other way. No reasonable person would say that there was incontrovertible...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff here's the thing. lakers bench sucks right now and you can see how tired pau and kobe are in the 4th . someone has to step up from the bench. also with bynum now all but done for the playoffs, i think the celtics smell blood. please tell me someone that we can still logically pull this off?? Here's the logic: Kobe Bean Bryant honestly, part of me is nervous/pessimistic, the other side realizes that...
I'm probably one of the biggest phil fans out there, but anyone beginning to question him at all? I was surprised he left the starters in at the beginning of the 4th when they've been playing heavy minutes the past several games. I get that he's going for the kill, but you gotta pick your spots for that. I felt like Pau and Kobe were pretty gassed in the end there. And then you have his never-call-a timeout philosophy while watching lamar get schooled w/ pretty much...