or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

For Sale: lightly worn Acne Max Cash in Black, Size 30. I've worn these a couple times, and had them hemmed to a 30 inseam. Still in excellent condition. Reason why I'm selling is because it's a bit big in the waist for me. In my experience, Acne 30s usually aren't true 30s. Measurements (taken with the jeans hanging) Waist: 16" Front rise: 9.5" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 7" If you're not familiar with these, these are not overdyed black, but rather these have a very...
price drop to $90 shipped
"Wings + Horns. 1 Year Wash Straight Leg Jeans. Straight leg jean made from Cone Mills's 13.5 oz White Oak denim and washed to perfection for a lived-in look with subtle fading throughout. A classic five pocket style makes these jeans you'll love and wear for years to come. Button fly with custom donut buttons, branded rivets on the front, and darts at the seat for a contoured fit. Detailed with "+" stitches at the outseams that's repeated in tonal black thread on the...
Bump................
Brand New With Tags Wings + Horns Overdye Oxford, Navy Size Small Asking $90 shipped. I feel like enough people on here are familiar enough with Wings + Horns sizing, so I won't go into too much detail here. If you need measurements, PM me. I will do international shipping, at an additional cost. Thanks for looking.
Price drop Asking $700 shipped.
For Sale: Brand new with tags Spurr "Police" Leather Jacket, Size Small Supple 100% genuine leather, quilted viscose lining, mouton collar. Zippered sleeve opening. Zip/tab button closure. This is a really great jacket. High quality leather with soft mouton collar that feels real nice on the neck when you want some warmth. Snug fit like how a leather jacket should fit, but true to size. See pics below. If you want more pics, and/or more information about the jacket, PM...
can anyone comment on which of the two pics below is a more accurate rendition of the WH faded denim? roden: http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Slim-Fit-Jean-bleachout.html?variantid=7142&designer=true nomad: http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/new-arrivals/products/wings-slimdnmblch I'm assuming these are the same.
can anyone list the types (fabric wise) that are smaller than true to size this season, or in general? I was interested in that black watch patterned shirt on south willard that was apparently smaller than normal - do people remember what that fabric was? I'm not sure why SW took it off their site.
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Gitman Vintage Japanese Cotton Yarn Dyed Jacquard Short Sleeve, Grey Size Small I think most people are familiar with Gitman sizing. This particular shirt fits like the standard Gitman small, so true to size essentially. If you need measurements, PM me. Asking $90 shipped. Thanks for looking!