or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Has the petit standard cut changed at all over the past couple of years? I got a pair back in '09 and I'd like to start on a new pair. Per the measurements on context, seems like the rise might've gotten a bit higher (a good thing imo). I also sized down 2 last time to 28, but the waist measurements would suggest not sizing down that much. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH SHOE BAG Up for sale is a pair of Lanvins I've literally kept in my closet for the past few years. Bought it, thought I'd wear them one day, but never was able to quite figure how to work these into my wardrobe, so I've decided to let them go. Great chance to get a *brand new* pair of deadstock Lanvins. Mid hightop, brown suede with full leather lining. Size 8, but fits like a US 9 IMO. (see the pic comparing the lanvin and a CP tourney in size...
For Sale: Excellent Condition Common Projects Tournament High in Size 41 I've worn these about 4-5 times, and as would be expected, they are in excellent condition. Supple black leather, black laces, and a dirty white sole (came dirty, not dirty through wear and tear). Size 41, which IMO, is equivalent to a normal US 9. Asking $250. Please no lowball offers, as I bought these at retail and really haven't used them much. PM if interested. Thanks!
Hey all, Going to Chicago in a couple weeks for a cousin's graduation and I'm looking for a restaurant that fits the following criteria: 1. Good food, obviously - probably New American or something similar to satisfy everyone 2. $$$ or less, so nothing crazy expensive/exclusive 3. Something that can accommodate groups (everyone over 21 but family members) Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
Help! Just spilled coffee on my new Oxford shirt. I'm at work and can't take this off. Should I be worried? What the best thing to do when I get home? Was thinking of taking this to a cleaner to launder but don't want to try clean. Any tips/ suggestions appreciated !!!
BRAND NEW ITEM FOR SALE Margiela Strap Sandals, Size 41, Dark Brown. Supple leather, open toe sandal with adjustable velcro strap in the back. Thin but sturdy leather sole with very minimal heel. Color is a very dark brown. Size 41, which in my estimation is equivalent to most size 9s. See pics for more details. Retails at $450. Asking $185 shipped. PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
BRAND NEW ITEM FOR SALE Great item for the warmer months ahead - Margiela Strap Sandals, Size 41, Dark Brown. Supple leather, open toe sandal with adjustable velcro strap in the back. Thin but sturdy leather sole with very minimal heel. Color is a very dark brown. Size 41, which in my estimation is equivalent to most size 9s. See pics for more details. Retails at $450. Asking $215 shipped. PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
For Sale: Brand new, never worn, without tags. APC Petit Standard Corduroy Pants in Size 30. I had them hemmed to a 30 inseam, but never ended up wearing them. Thin wale and very soft cotton corduroy. Measurements: Waist: ~15.5" Front rise: 9.5" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 7" Awesome deal if you're around 5'8" or so. Asking $80 shipped. PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
For Sale: lightly worn Acne Max Cash in Black, Size 30. I've worn these a couple times, and had them hemmed to a 30 inseam. Still in excellent condition. Reason why I'm selling is because it's a bit big in the waist for me. In my experience, Acne 30s usually aren't true 30s. Measurements (taken with the jeans hanging) Waist: 16" Front rise: 9.5" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 7" If you're not familiar with these, these are not overdyed black, but rather these have a very...
price drop to $90 shipped