or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

^^ what was the material?
Anyone have experience with the HOPE label? Been seeing it more in various e-shops like opening ceremony...they seem to have nice stuff at reasonable prices. any comments on the quality and general fit would be appreciated.
can fair isle be worn in spring/summer? love my patrik ervell fair isle, its not too heavy (baby alpaca), has "cooler" colors and I live in SF so it's constantly not warm/cold in the summer months.
untucked shirt w/ sport jacket AND tie on paper, recipe for disaster, and usually is. but one time on a brief trip to NYC where I failed to bring a jacket, I ended up wearing slim dark denim, a tailored-too-short thin flannel w/ a knit tie and a NdG short tweedish sport jacket. The textures and length of the items made it all work imo.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^recent ones yes I may be selling my L if anyone is interested and selling my friends M also. wait jet, are you saying yes, they do vary from season to season? or yes, they fit like the fall/winter knits?
Heel to toe measurement is approximately 11.5". maybe a hair under
Has anyone tried on ervell knits from spring '10? I got the fair isle from winter and a small fits me perfect...wondering if the fit of the knits vary from season to season with ervell. Was interested in that pocket sweater. any comments on the fit would be appreciated.
Price drop on EG shirt - $200 shipped.
Made & Crafted black overdye denim I think the skinny model is a noticeable improvement over their old capital E matchstick in terms of fit and quality. Wish they were included in Barney's sale.
Sorry everybody who PM'd me about the CPs, but they are officially sold. Had many offers and gave it to the first guy who offered and paid. Butteros are also sold.