or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Brand new with tags Beams Plus navy pants, size Small = 30/34 Super lightweight and very very thin wale corduroy. In fact, it doesn't feel like corduroy at all. But all in all nice pants for warmer weather. Copper rivets, zip fly, leather patch, slim and slight taper at the leg opening. Info from Unionmade's website (includes accurate measurements): http://unionmadegoods.com/product/beams-5-pocket-pants-in-navy/ Asking $75 shipped domestically. International,...
Going to be there in May. Are there any shopping districts to explore? Or just various boutiques here and there? Only one I know of that carries the kind of stuff I'm into is Rooney. Any other stores like that?
Will be there for a bachelor party in late May, but I'll have some downtime to explore and do my own thing. I really know nothing about Montreal besides the basics. Would love to see older historic districts, if there are good ones, and just explore some neighborhoods for street photography ops. I know of some shops there, like Rooney, which I'll probably hit up, but doesn't seem like the retail scene is too big there, or is it? Not a foodie, but I'll take recs for any...
I'm not trying to choose between what I believe to be similar places. Just two international destinations with that high fashion/food/culture etc etc. Asking if I had to choose one, which one?
If I had roughly one week, traveling with a very small group. Interested in SF type things. Would probably be mid 2014. Anyone who's been to both in recent times, can you give me a brief pros and cons rundown? I would think costs are pretty comparable. I lean towards Tokyo b/c I've always dreamt of having full access to all the JP brands, and it has a certain mystique that appeals more to me. But I have friends that always rave about Paris. Any...
Price drop to $100 shipped.
Bump
I'm looking for a staple cap toe oxford in dark brown in the 3-400 range and Loake seems to one of, if not the best option. I have medium width feet but pretty skinny ankles. Is there anything I should know about Loake sizing given this? The skinny ankles is a constant problem with shoes in general for me. Also, re: general sizing, I typically wear a US 9, but 8.5 in dress shoes. What size would be appropriate for Loake? Looking at the Aldwych. Thanks
It's amazing that I reached 30 without ever truly investing in dress shoes, despite the fact that I work in a law office. For a few years after law school, I wore these apron toe to boot new york shoes that I thought were so high quality my senior year in college ('04). Then I got these Barney's label cap toe oxfords in '09 at a warehouse sale and been wearing them ever since. They probably should've been retired a year ago, at least. Thing is, despite the poor fit (ankle...
Anyone seen the LDV trail low in that green/grey color? The other colorways seemed to have been released in several spots, and end had a pre-order on the greens but they ran out of my size.