or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

Jvog - any other cafe recs? I have a thing for cafes with design-level ambiance, if there's anything like that in Montreal. Given that it's European/French, is cafe culture big in Montreal? What about parks? Does Montreal have anything resembling Vancouver and its close proximity to nature? thanks again
what kind of labels does les etoffes carry? Couldn't find much info on them
Thanks for the suggestions! Yea, I figured there would be no counterpart to Soho (there really is no counterpart in the US as far as I know). The boutique/cafe place sounds nice, right up my alley. I'm going to be there Memorial day weekend (Thurs - Sun). There for a bachelor party, but I'll have downtime to explore on my own. Any areas like Nolita? Love quaint little neighborhoods with a nice mix of boutiques, cafes and restaurants where I can just chill and people watch...
This thing is still available and still BNWT. Dropping to $80 shipped.
Brand new with tags Beams Plus navy pants, size Small = 30/34 Super lightweight and very very thin wale corduroy. In fact, it doesn't feel like corduroy at all. But all in all nice pants for warmer weather. Copper rivets, zip fly, leather patch, slim and slight taper at the leg opening. Info from Unionmade's website (includes accurate measurements): http://unionmadegoods.com/product/beams-5-pocket-pants-in-navy/ Asking $75 shipped domestically. International,...
Going to be there in May. Are there any shopping districts to explore? Or just various boutiques here and there? Only one I know of that carries the kind of stuff I'm into is Rooney. Any other stores like that?
Will be there for a bachelor party in late May, but I'll have some downtime to explore and do my own thing. I really know nothing about Montreal besides the basics. Would love to see older historic districts, if there are good ones, and just explore some neighborhoods for street photography ops. I know of some shops there, like Rooney, which I'll probably hit up, but doesn't seem like the retail scene is too big there, or is it? Not a foodie, but I'll take recs for any...
I'm not trying to choose between what I believe to be similar places. Just two international destinations with that high fashion/food/culture etc etc. Asking if I had to choose one, which one?
If I had roughly one week, traveling with a very small group. Interested in SF type things. Would probably be mid 2014. Anyone who's been to both in recent times, can you give me a brief pros and cons rundown? I would think costs are pretty comparable. I lean towards Tokyo b/c I've always dreamt of having full access to all the JP brands, and it has a certain mystique that appeals more to me. But I have friends that always rave about Paris. Any...
Price drop to $100 shipped.