or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

are they releasing any camp shirts?
the material looks to be pretty thin/flimsy (not saying low qual of course) - anyone know?
Domestic shipping free. International, inquire.
For Sale: Brand new with tags Wings and Horns Herringbone Grey Short Parka in size small Info here: http://shop.wingsandhorns.com/products/herringbone-nylon-short-parka I bought this during a flurry of holiday sale buying and realized I'm never going to have a real chance to wear this a lot (I live in CA), so unloading it for the price I got it for, plus shipping. PRICE DROP $280 + shipping For domestic, $10 shipping International, inquire. Thanks for looking!
I'm 5'8, 145, 37" chest, usually wear size small in most brands. Would I be a 46 or 48?
I have this. It is very black, not like a faded overdye although it is overdye. Fit is TTS.
Price drop to $70
Anyone?
Went through the thread and didn't see any replies re: Oki-Ni. Will I get hit if my order > $200? Seems like END is well known here, but just a recent experience. Ordered a $400 item, got hit with a $85 fee. Sucks. It's been over a year since I've ordered from TBS, but don't remember ever getting hit with customs, regardless of price. Is this still the case?
Hi, what size is this? And what season is it from? Thanks, Brian