or Connect

Posts by bsyde82

I'm not trying to choose between what I believe to be similar places. Just two international destinations with that high fashion/food/culture etc etc. Asking if I had to choose one, which one?
If I had roughly one week, traveling with a very small group. Interested in SF type things. Would probably be mid 2014. Anyone who's been to both in recent times, can you give me a brief pros and cons rundown? I would think costs are pretty comparable. I lean towards Tokyo b/c I've always dreamt of having full access to all the JP brands, and it has a certain mystique that appeals more to me. But I have friends that always rave about Paris. Any...
Price drop to $100 shipped.
Bump
I'm looking for a staple cap toe oxford in dark brown in the 3-400 range and Loake seems to one of, if not the best option. I have medium width feet but pretty skinny ankles. Is there anything I should know about Loake sizing given this? The skinny ankles is a constant problem with shoes in general for me. Also, re: general sizing, I typically wear a US 9, but 8.5 in dress shoes. What size would be appropriate for Loake? Looking at the Aldwych. Thanks
It's amazing that I reached 30 without ever truly investing in dress shoes, despite the fact that I work in a law office. For a few years after law school, I wore these apron toe to boot new york shoes that I thought were so high quality my senior year in college ('04). Then I got these Barney's label cap toe oxfords in '09 at a warehouse sale and been wearing them ever since. They probably should've been retired a year ago, at least. Thing is, despite the poor fit (ankle...
Anyone seen the LDV trail low in that green/grey color? The other colorways seemed to have been released in several spots, and end had a pre-order on the greens but they ran out of my size.
For Sale is a brand new, unworn pair of Nike Flyknit Trainers in the Crimson/Grey/White colorway. Discontinued color. Size 9.5. $160 shipped to CONUSA. Elsewhere, please inquire. Thanks for looking!
Anyone own those marled tank tops? If so, how have you washed them? It says hand wash, but seriously? I can't machine wash this guy? That said, I don't want to risk messing up the tank's shape. It's basically perfect as it is right now.
I'm thinking about getting these: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-randolph-loafer/2837088?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=60135789&fashionColor=Burgundy+Burnished+Calf&resultback=6755&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_17_A Would be my first pair of AE's and first pair of loafers. How's the value I 'd be getting at $345? Anything better out there? I like the sleekness and color of this particular pair.