or Connect

Posts by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

http://imgon.net/di-T7VN.gif
I don't think they'll be producing tasmanian suits this year. Probably some crappy blend suits
Awesome gif. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
These new colours are so on point. Too bad the fit is mediocre.. well at least for me
Do you guys lower your volume substantially when you're cutting? Thinking of switching over to that all iron routine you guys are nuts about or some generic Push/Pull/Legs routine. Maybe something like this: Any suggestions? Also just one week into my cut and 275lb squat feels like 315. Feels like fucken hell! Must be psychological right? Chest, Delts and Triceps Bench Dips Military Press Side Laterals Tricep Isolation Back and Biceps Deadlift Rows Chins or...
nice ass girl
Thread is full of vultures. What did you expect?
Took the plunge on the new reverse denim backpack.....thanks for the pic/advice..Btw the new leather products look pretty good. Been wanting a zipper wallet for some time.
How are the straps on the backpacks? Hate skinny/thin straps.