or Connect

Posts by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Can someone comment on the durability of the alpaca cardigans? Would I need to be cautious when wearing it? Or is this a type of knit I can wear often? Much thanks!
Condition: New in Box Colour Black Size: 40 Made in Italy Reason for Sale: Too Small Bummed pics from Mr. Porter
People say this every season about every single brand, especially during the release of spring/summer collections.BTW What's the verdict on this season's collegiate jacket?
LVC 1954 is where it's at!
100% Virgin Wool Navy Mix One of the most popular S.N.S styles. I wear medium in old SNS styles and this pretty much on point besides sleeves. Measurements per Unionmade are as follows: Chest: 20.5 Length: 23 Sleeves 26 Back 24 Shoulder 17-17.5
Porter
Interest in all colours. Needs to be t-000 model with an inseam of at least 32.
As the title suggest this scarf is quite heavy. As expected, S.N.S delivers with quality, durability and an amazing colour that varies depending on the lighting of your environment. While the tags have been removed, the scarf was never used. Pic was bummed from Unionmade...
New with tags. Never got around to wearing them. These jeans are 97% cotton and 3% stretch. The rest of the material is stretch. Unlike the new variation these actually stack quite nicely. Made with Kaihara denim. This model is now discontinued Black Pair Sold
This Fall/winter APC released a Ma-1 made of 90% wool and 10% poly. Can anyone comment on the quality and sizing of the jacket?