or Connect

Posts by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Conservation Coat is not for manlets period. There was too many ill-fitting memory coats.
Speaking of the miracle airs, I got the new variant and to me they fit a little different. Not quite as slimming fit as before. Quite the disappointment
Measurements: (Inches) Chest: ~43 Waist (From Second Button): ~42 Shoulder: 17.5-18 Jacket Length: 36.6-37 (From the bottom of the collar) Sleeve Length 25.6-26
Measurements:
Sorryfor the sizing question, but I really hope to nail sizing down on my first purchase. My sizes are as follow: Fiorentini Baker (Best fitting Boot): 42 MMM (both sneaker and boot): 42 Adidas : 9 Nike 9.5 New Balance: 9 Chucks: 9.5 Common Projects: 41 (Tight at first, but they break in quite well) Overall, I'd say I have a slightly wide-foot but I never find myself having to buy a wide shoe. Should I size down 0.5 as commonly suggested or go TTS?
This the J.Crew version? Would you happen to have measurements?
Color: White(ish) Material: Suede/Nubuck Upper Size: 42/9 Condition: Excellent condition, used under 10 times, 8 or 9 out of 10 Asking $250 Made in Italy Additional Info: Box not included, please add $10 for shipping.
Color: Navy Material: 100% Virgin Wool Size: Medium (Can accommodate a size 38-40) Condition: Excellent condition, used under 5 times, never washed, Asking $150 Made in Denmark? Additional Info: Old Fit, fits longer than newer SNS knits. Pics courtesy of div25sec9....
Most of the people who criticize James use to be quite cozy with Drew Keith. Funny enough these people probably have nothing at stake.
Color: Black/Navy- Pretty hard to tell Material: 100% Linen Size: 38 (Can accommodate a size 40) Condition: New with Tags Made in Italy Retail: $760 Asking $120 Other Info: This jacket is made from high quality linen. The material makes it perfect for three seasons and the color makes it highly versatile.