or Connect

Posts by ahochau

This is a fine pair of Vanishing Elephant green suede brogues that I bought a couple of months ago. I love the sole details and overall look but have decided after wearing these shoes three times that my wide feet are better suited to one of my other pairs of suede brogues. So these are in near-mint condition, complete with original box. They retail for $250. Asking $109 shipped to West Coast, a few bucks more to places east.
This is a pair of used Sanders Jack suede bucks. They retail for GBP 170, or about $275. They've seen some use and the uppers show some soiling, although the soles are in pretty good shape. Please see the photos for the exact condition. The uppers might be cleanable, but I'm no expert on suede care. They're marked US 9 but fit a little bit small, I'd say, so US 8.5 might be right on. The outsole measures 11.75" long and 4.25" wide. These were made in Northamptonshire,...
I bought these United Arrows Green Label cords in Tokyo last year, wore them twice, and then got too fat. They retailed for around $130. They're made in the USA of 92% cotton and 8% polyester and they have a classic straight fit with the following measurements: 34" waist 10" rise 29" inseam (hemmed at the United Arrows store) 8.5" cuff 8.75" at knee 11.5 at thigh These pants are in excellent condition having been worn twice only. I haven't been very active here but am a...
Been looking for a white BoO . . . wish this one were an oxford . . .
Steven Alan sold, drop on WvG chinos, now $35 shipped! Buy these before they go to eBay!
WWM=Woolrich Woolen Mills. And that's my favorite WWM jacket, too.
11/6 drops. Buy this stuff cheap!
10/29 drops.
10/20 drops
10/17 drop on WvG, Steven Alan shirt size S added.