or Connect

Posts by h.kiyokawa

Hi. I'm looking for the past items of Thom Browne's, especially suits and jackets in size0 or 1. If you have, please let me know. Any type and any condition is okay. Feel free to ask. Now I'm looking for the jacket with patches like the photos listed below. I hope I can hear from you soon.
I'm looking for Thom Browne's items, especially for shoes and suits. Any item is okay. If you have them in stock, please let me know. I will buy them at reasonable price. My sizes are shoes:7.5-8.5 suits: size0 or 00 shirt: size0 knit and sweater: size0 Thank you. I hope I can hear from you soon. Best,
Hello! Thank you for your post. I'm very interested in your proposal. I've PMed you. Please check my PM. Thanks a lot.
Hi, guys!! I'm looking for vintage long wing tip shoes. Any leather is OK, but I like scotch grain leather and cordvan leather. My ideal shoe size is US8D, but 7.5-9 is okay. Please let me know if you have vintage Florsheim Imperial wing tip shoes. I will buy them at more than 300USD if they are never worn or in good condition. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best, H.Kiyokawa
BUMP! I'm still looking for Moncler Gamme Bleu stuff! I do love Thom Browne's stuff too. I hope I will hear from you soon. Best,
Hi. I'm looking for Moncler Gamme Bleu items in size0. Any item is okay. If you have,please let me know. I will buy them at reasonable price. Best regards,
thom browne's loafer Hi. I'm looking for the TB's loafer size US8-8.5. Please let me know if you have them. I will pay more than 1000USD for them if they are in good condition. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks. Best regard,
I'm still looking for this shoe. Does someone have it? I'm ready to pay $1000 for it. I'm waiting for your PM. Thanks a lot!!
Thank you for your response. PM sent. Thanks a lot!! I'm waiting for your reply.
Hi. I'm looking for Thom Browne's shoe. Any type is okay. If you have TB shoes with shoe trees, I will pay more than $650 for them. If you have any, please let me know!! Thank you. Best regards.