or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Brand new with tag. $490 MSRP. Sailor vest in cream color and vintage patina. Beautiful ivory colored peacoat buttons with spare. 2 large chest pockets, 2 front patch pockets, and small chest pocket. Back cinch and military stamping inside. Thanks for looking!
Patchwork cotton-hemp bucket hat from Japanese brand Kapital. $150 MSRP Very unique style bucket hat with hand painted pattern and back cinch to adjust size. New condition but missing tags. One size fits most. Made in Japan. Thanks for looking!
Brand New With Tags. $28 MSRP Made in U.K. One size. Solid grey with red polka dots. Typical high quality from Corgi brand! Thanks for looking!
Brand New never worn bracelet from Miansai in Brandy shade leather. Purchased at the MOMA design store in New York City for $80 MSRP. Very slight dirt/stains on the hook which will probably come off with proper cleaning. Thanks for looking! "Details & Care A logo-embossed, 18-karat gold-plated hook fastens this stylish bracelet handmade in America from thin stripes of vegetable-tanned, full-grain Italian leather. 26" length; 1/4" width. Leather/brass/18k-gold...
Brand new with tag. Indigo dyed stanton style short. J Crew Factory. Paper tag marked so it's final sale. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 15 3/4" Across waist 18" Overall Length 9" Inseam 10" Leg width
I'm just gonna accept the irregularity as part of the charm, but a heads up to everyone else, even a gentle spot cleaning can make a fade on some of the raw chinos.
Price drop!
I'm such a fool! I spot cleaned my raw chinos near the pocket areas with a toothbrush and some detergent and now I have two faded spots there. I didn't realize they were so sensitive to washing.
As far as I can tell the same as the slim fits except with a slightly higher rise.Someone above said they have more taper but the leg opening measurement was the same on the slim fits and slim straights in the same size that I owned.
I'm selling a pair of 'slim straights' which are better than the 'slim fits' IMO.