or Connect

Posts by Kensington

$7 shipped each CONUS. If they run big on a smaller shoe size you can easily cut a few inches off to your liking. Most are barely used or new. Measurements: A 73" B 36 1/2" C 35" D 36" E 37 1/8"
Good used condition. Burgundy and Navy stripe. Purchased from J. Crew a few years ago. Slight fraying on end. Measures 10" in length.
Yessir. Some of them are listed as Gitman Vintage but most are standard Gitman Bros. at the moment.
I bought a standard "Gitman Bros" shirt that has a Gitman Vintage print. Fit seems the same but I noticed crappier buttons (which I'm going to swap) and the placket and collar are stiff. Does anyone know if there is some way to remove or soften whatever it is in between the fabric that makes it stiff. I know some people would probably like the added structure to the collar but I prefer softness.
I can personally vouch for user @cchen. Fantastic experience getting a pair of raw chinos from HK that were sold out here.
Denim & Supply once again giving RRL a run for it's money. That is until I saw it's priced like an RRL piece. Nevertheless I'm really digging it.
Quoddy Horween Chromexcel Penny Loafer with campmoc gumsole. $250 MSRP Good pre-owned condition. Includes Quoddy shoe bag. Made in USA. Measures 11.5" length. Thanks for looking!
Pics would be much appreciated. I bought a pair of slim straights back in December and I haven't washed them yet. I only wear jeans about once a month though. I'm curious to see the appearance of a machine wash versus a soak.
Price drop!
Thanks!Price drop!