or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Gitman Vintage spring collection is up on their site. Lots of classic and sought after patterns are back. Camo, leopard print, blackwatch plaid. This might sound silly but it kinda bugs me that it takes away some of the scarcity/exclusivity of some of these shirts. However I will be watching that new blackwatch shirt which will hopefully have a better fabric and fit than the original one. Some of these are hideous. "I love ny" Really?
Had to share these: Dope pre-RRL CPO style shirt. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-Country-now-RRL-Work-CPO-Shirt-Jacket-Large-Made-in-USA-Grey-Herringbone-/391053631007 Patchwork anyone? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-PATCH-WORK-JACKET-SIZE-SMALL-/151586896669
$350 MSRP. Brand new with tag. Canvas and leather construction. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 17" width 14" height 3" depth
H&M boater style hat in excellent condition. Black ribbon. This is made of soft straw so the hat is flexible unlike the original boater hats which were delicate and hard. Fits like a small or approximately size 7-7 1/4. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 11.5" width 12" length
890$ MSRP. Excellent condition. Some slight/tiny pulls from wear. Unstructured. Mother of Pearl buttons. Surgeon cuffs. Lightweight cotton linen blend. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19" pit to pit 16.25" shoulder to shoulder 25.25" shoulder to cuff 18" pit to cuff 28.5" back length B.I.G. Method 16" across waist 30" inseam (2" cuff that can be let out) 9.5" front rise 14.5" back rise 10.25" upper thigh 8.25" knee 6.5" leg opening
Excellent condition. 100% Cotton with lots of stretch. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19.5" pit to pit 25" front length 28.75" back length 18.5" shoulder to shoulder 26.75" shoulder to cuff 20.75" pit to cuff
I'm interested in picking up a pair of velvet slippers however I have wide feet. I'm concerned velvet slippers won't stretch as much as a standard pair of leather dress shoes. Is there a brand that is known to run a little wider? I'm looking at Stubbs, Del Toro, etc. Any brand recommendation or tips would be helpful.
Brand new with tags birds-eye stitch pom beanie hat from Brooklyn Industries with $38 MSRP. $20 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Description: "Keep your head comfortably warm with this season in this beanie featuring a bobble and birds-eye stitch for an added pop."
Lands End Regimental and Black Uniqlo tie have been sold.
Excellent condition jacket from brand "Dunn & Co". This was a British brand akin to Brooks Brothers that no longer exists. No size tag but fits like a 36. Suede elbow patches. Leather knot style buttons. 100% Harris Tweed Wool in brown herringbone pattern. I estimate this is 80's era judging by the lapel width and structure of the shoulders. Measurements: 19.25" pit to pit 16.5" shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25" shoulder seam to cuff 17" pit to cuff 18" pit to waist 30"...