or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Price drop!
As ridiculous as a $400 apron is, that one is pretty cool looking. And yeah I think it's supposed to be a painter's apron which would go with the theme they've had going for spring.
Ah, good combo.Likewise, I have 1 Gitman in Linen and it's super lightweight. It's one of my favorite summer shirts.
Doesn't heavy linen kind of defeat the purpose of a linen shirt? I'd love to see pics of that one!
That doesn't look too short at all. I would cuff those once or twice if I wore them. I think the consensus is the slimmer the pants the less break you can get away with. Or no break at all.
My tailor would ask how much break I wanted and he also had a picture hanging up of different breaks. Slight/half/full break.Since I'm on the shorter end of the spectrum I tend to cuff my pants with no break, sometimes looking like highwaters, to create the illusion that I'm taller. And I like for my socks to be seen.
I think the amount of break you like and whether or not you want to cuff is entirely up to personal preference. Unless it's some ridiculous bagginess on the bottom it's really up to you.I used to get all my pants tailored but now I much prefer just cuffing them to different length depending on the mood or outfit I'm in.
I have a similar pattern. I think buying pre-distressed defeats the purpose of buying high end denim but to each his own.
Price drop!
Hi, this listing is for a LL Bean Signature Chamois shirt in camouflage print. This is a reproduction of their original chamois shirt from 1933. Only available on the LL Bean website for $79. Worn and washed once and hung to dry. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20.5" pit to pit 17.25" shoulder to shoulder 26" front length 29" back length 19.75" pit to cuff 25.5" shoulder to cuff "Crafted with the same attention to detail as the 1933 original, but in Portuguese flannel...