or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Mr. Rogers is a style icon. This is a shot in the dark, but I'm interested in trading the dark brown version of these braces for the beige ones if anyone is interested. The brown ones have some cool metal and leather details.
Fit looks good but too short if you plan on wearing uncuffed. I hate that sensation of the pants going into your shoe as it's doing in the last pic.
Hi, this listing is for a official crewneck for Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. Fits like a small/xs. Had the sleeves taken in professionally by a tailor so it's more slim fitting. Only worn a few times so it's in LIKE NEW condition. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20.5" Pit to pit 25" Length 25" Shoulder seam to cuff
Shaving soap, does it really make much difference from using regular hand soap?
I'm pretty sure he's referring to artists not a house painter tradesman.
Price drop!
As ridiculous as a $400 apron is, that one is pretty cool looking. And yeah I think it's supposed to be a painter's apron which would go with the theme they've had going for spring.
Ah, good combo.Likewise, I have 1 Gitman in Linen and it's super lightweight. It's one of my favorite summer shirts.
Doesn't heavy linen kind of defeat the purpose of a linen shirt? I'd love to see pics of that one!
That doesn't look too short at all. I would cuff those once or twice if I wore them. I think the consensus is the slimmer the pants the less break you can get away with. Or no break at all.