or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Any particular reason you prefer the 3"?I don't think I own any GBV shirts with the smaller collar. I normally wear a size small and I think the collars look big on my neck/head. I still wear them and it's one of my favorite shirting brands nonetheless.
What was the tagged size on these? Were they sold as new with tags? Maybe the previous owner had one leg longer than the other and had them hemmed? I would assume something like that would be deemed a defect in QA and they wouldn't be sold.
Wish they would use the smaller collar on all their shirts. :/
You said you bought the navy paisley one. I think that one is GBV based on the description so I don't think you need to worry.The stiff collar isn't a big deal. I could return it or sell it but I'm still gonna keep it. Some people might appreciate the added structure. Keeps the collar taught. And the fit is the same as far as I can tell.
$70 MSRP. Brand new with tags. 5% Cashmere, 95% Wool. 100% authentic. Purchased myself at Barbour store in NYC. Measures approximately 12" x 70". Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags $595 MSRP. Lovely navy blazer with gold buttons from Gant Rugger. Classic preppy/traditional style blazer. Surgeon cuffs. Contrast button hole stitching. Slim fit. Double vent. Unstructured and partially lined. Includes spare buttons. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19" Pit to pit 28.25" Overall Length 16.5" Across shoulders 25" Shoulder to cuff 18" Pit to cuff 17.5" Across waist (Upper gold button) 2.75" Lapel width
$7 shipped each CONUS. If they run big on a smaller shoe size you can easily cut a few inches off to your liking. Most are barely used or new. Measurements: A 73" B 36 1/2" C 35" D 36" E 37 1/8"
Good used condition. Burgundy and Navy stripe. Purchased from J. Crew a few years ago. Slight fraying on end. Measures 10" in length.
Yessir. Some of them are listed as Gitman Vintage but most are standard Gitman Bros. at the moment.
I bought a standard "Gitman Bros" shirt that has a Gitman Vintage print. Fit seems the same but I noticed crappier buttons (which I'm going to swap) and the placket and collar are stiff. Does anyone know if there is some way to remove or soften whatever it is in between the fabric that makes it stiff. I know some people would probably like the added structure to the collar but I prefer softness.