or Connect

Posts by Kensington

I second that. I would ask the seller if there are any more tags in the pockets or elsewhere. I own one RRL jacket and it has the RRL tag in one pocket, the size tag in another, and a made in USA tag near the collar.
Is it possible the patches are glued on and can be removed without a trace?Nevermind, seller says they're sewn on.
Not RRL but it's longbill.^Some weird discoloration going on in the back.
I barely have anything left. I just have regular RL stuff now. What size do you wear? Have you been to the vintage Polo store in Brooklyn?Speaking of vintage RL, I discovered this artist who does RL miniatures.
Brand New with tags Steven Alan jeans. 64% Cotton, 34% Linen. Extremely soft lightweight denim. Off white/wheat color. Price shipped CONUS! $225 MSRP Thanks for looking. Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) Across Waist 17" Front Rise 10.25" Back Rise 14.25" Inseam 33.25" Upper thigh 11.25" Knee 9" Leg Opening 7.25"
Vintage black leather dress shoes, unknown brand. Mod/winklepicker/dance shoe style. Size says 9 1/2 but I'd say it fits like a 9. Bottom of shoe measures 11.5" in length. Good condition with some wear. Shoe trees not included. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Great post! A lot of classic pieces there. I used to collect vintage "Lo" and a lot of those are really sought after.Looks like RL is bringing back the patchwork knit. Love this, but I'm not sure I can stomach the price. $995 MSRP. Even on sale at it's cheapest it will still be a few hundred. Only the Small and Large were left in stock the other day so it might already selling out. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43537566My favorite versions of the...
Ugh, great prints. I wish I could fit in the Fall shirts. The smalls are too small and the mediums are huge on me.
Nice pics and beautiful family! Looks like you are starting her young with the RRL/western theme.
Price drop!