or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought one of the seersucker shirts I've been watching for a while.Does anyone own any 100% Linen Gitman shirts? Is the material rough/itchy?
Thanks, for some reason I thought it was the ranch fit. I wish I could get more pants in that type of fit. I find most slim fitting pants to have a ridiculously low rise and I can just barely tuck my shirts in.
What was the new denim fit that is like a slim fit except with a higher waist?
Hi, selling this BNWT Ralph Lauren Madras shirt. Made in India. Indigo dyed. I tried it on and took off the tags so I can't return it but it's brand new and never washed. From this season. Custom Fit. $45 $40 shipped CONUS http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19998456&fbn=Division%7CMen&fbc=1&pg=2&f=PAD%2FDivision%2FMen&f=Taxonomy%2FPOLO%2F1760781&kw=madras&parentPage=search Measurements: 20.5" Pit to pit 27" Collar to Bottom 21" Pit to cuff 16.5...
Price drop!
Price drop!
Thanks. After I read your comment I tried a second call but because the feedback comment itself and the messages didn't set off some keywords like "I will leave" "feedback" etc. it doesn't count as feedback extortion. Luckily the second customer service rep said she would forward the info to her supervisor because it was a special case so there's a chance I might get it removed.
Oh lord, everyone please take warning and block user " hooni76" if your an ebay seller. Sold them an immaculate Black Label henley and they claimed it was damaged. I offered them a full refund if they send it back but they wanted money and to keep the shirt. Now I have negative feedback because Ebay has no seller protection anymore.
Price drop!
Hi, selling this Ralph Lauren Black Label Henley shirt in size small. Super soft pima cotton. It's so soft it feels like silk! Also has mother of pearl buttons. Slim fitting. $80 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 18.5" armpit to armpit 27" Length