or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Does anyone know the best way to remove this antiperspirant stain from a bag strap? I've tried detergent, dish soap, and regular hand soap and nothing has worked.
Hi, this listing is for a pair of Dockers "Notchback Khaki" pants. They are size 30 x 30 and very slim fitting. I've had all the buttons switched by a tailor to aged metal buttons to use with suspenders. There are some very slight stains in the thigh area but it's hardly visible. Original tag and spare set of buttons included. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 15.6" Across Waist 9.75" Front Rise 14.25" Back Rise 30" Inseam 11.2" Thigh 7.75" Knee 7" Leg...
Any way to prevent indigo from rubbing off on a shirt with a jacket like that? ^
Probably rolling out an update or new collection.
Bleach is corrosive and will continue to eat at the fabric after you clean with it and potentially stain other clothes you wash in the machine after.I thought I read somewhere that whatever chemical reaction occurs neutralizes the corrosive properties of bleach but I could be wrong. I'm terrible at chemistry.
I'm curious about this too. I have a pair of jeans that fit perfectly now but I'm afraid they're gonna shrink and be too small after I wash them.
Cool RRLish piece on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-WW2-A-2-A2-Painted-Flying-Jacket-Very-Nice-Not-B-3-B3-B-10-B10-B-15-B15-/221375783004
**I realized I made a potentially dangerous mistake in my first post. DO NOT USE VINEGAR TO NEUTRALIZE BLEACH! Vinegar and bleach creates even more toxic and deadly chemicals. Hydrogen peroxide can be used to neutralize bleach.
It's possible but I wouldn't do it. When you shrink fabric like that it doesn't shrink evenly or it causes bunching at the seems. Better to buy what fits best off the rack.