or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Mine are something like this. Except with white suede and a cap toe. I live in NYC.
Do spectator style shoes fit into that custom of not wearing white after labor day?
I don't know if they align the waist when they take their measurements and that doesn't take into account the stretching that happens with wear.
I can't comment on the selvedge officer chinos, but every other RRL pants I've owned were VERY vanity sized. I wear a tagged 28 and the actual waist measurement is around 31-32".
Hi, I'm selling this used polo style sweater from Joseph A Bank. Made of 100% super soft merino wool. Good condition with some pilling. Retails for $109.50. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20.5" pit to pit 24" front length 30" back length 17.5" across shoulders 20" pit to cuff 25" shoulder to cuff
Hi, this listing is for a vintage Ralph Lauren Polo cap in a hunting cap style. Allover plaid style with oilcloth treated cotton. I have applied a fresh coat of Ralph Lauren Oilcloth dressing which will be included in case you want to apply some touch ups. Lovely oilcloth smell like an old Barbour jacket and great water resistance. The cap is tagged size small and I estimate it to be around a US size 6.5-7. I normally wear size 7.5 and it's much too small for me. Using...
price drop!
Hi, selling this pair of sebago docksides. They are an aged/cracked light brown color and white sole. Great condition. Sized 8.5 but fit like a 9. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 11.5" Length 4.25" Width at front
price drop!
Can someone recommend the best suede protector for white suede on a pair of "spectator" style shoes? I don't want to buy one that ends up making it darker so a good recommendation would be appreciated.