or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Creatures of Comfort
Likewise. Same thing happens to me except it can go both ways. Nothing beats seeing and feeling a piece in person.
There were a few Barbour-ish pieces I really liked this season from RL and RRL. Hope your wife remembers what you like.
Bottom of back collar to bottom 29"
From top.
They might stretch in length as you wear it. Especially if it has pockets and you rest your hands there a lot. I didn't notice any overall difference in cut this season. May vary by style.
Hi, selling this BWNT RRL shooting jacket in size Medium. Has lots of great details like shoulder/elbow patches, back pleats, throat cinch, leather cuffs etc. Retails for $890. Could fit between a 36R or 38R depending on how you like your fit or if you want room for layering. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" Armpit to armpit 30.25" Back Length from top of collar 17.5" Shoulder to shoulder 18.5" Pit to cuff 24.5" Shoulder to cuff
Hi, selling this vintage LL Bean Jacket. Great used condition with no holes or stains. Nice details like bronze color buttons and leather pull tabs for the hood. No size tag but fits like a mens XS or Small. Measurements: Armpit to pit 21" Collar to bottom 29" Top of Hood to Bottom 39" Back hood seem to bottom 28" Armpit to cuff 19.5
Price drop!
Price drop!