or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Description from J Crew site: "Break away from the normal stripe and solid watch straps. Compatible with our Timex® military watch, Timex vintage field army watch and Timex Andros watch. 10 7/8"L x 11/16"W. Fits all 18mm watches"
Brand new with tags. $64.50 MSRP 95% Cotton and 5% Cashmere Very lightweight and soft. Great warm weather sweater! Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 20 1/4" front length 26" back length 16 1/2" shoulder to shoulder 19 1/2" pit to cuff 24 1/2" shoulder to cuff
Brand new with tags. $45.00 MSRP 100% Cotton One of the most unique and softest polo shirts I've ever felt because it's made of a terry cloth cotton. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 25 3/4" front length 30" back length 17 1/2" shoulder to shoulder 19 1/2" pit to cuff 8 1/2" sleeve length
Price drop!
Price drop!
I always assumed the throat latch was a vintage detail that served no purpose aside from keeping the collar more securely buttoned.The sideways buttonhole has come up in discussion in this thread before. The buttonhole can be used to hold the end piece of a pocket watch chain. The pocket watch can then be carried in the front shirt pocket while the chain is secured to that buttonhole.
I agree with you. Flannel shirts in general really have the 90s grunge vibe. I think with some sun-fading/washing there will be more uniformity with the colors and improve it a lot. Fading makes the patchwork much less "loud". Here is some RRL and Polo patchwork from years past:
Jumped on this 'RRL-ish' patchwork flannel D&S shirt @30% off today. It had some patches that differed from the website that made me like it more. Still a little on the fence about it. Not crazy about some of the plaids but always wanted one of the RRL shirts that were done in this style. Also, I feel like it may get better with washing/sunfading and by adding some of my own tweaks like patches or buttons. Keep?
Brand new with tags! Over 50% off $98 MSRP. High quality chino from workwear heritage line Wallace & Barnes. Ticket pocket and extra material to let out at the waist and cuff. Lightweight fabric in a cotton blend with a muted heather green/grey color. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 16" across waist 10" front rise 15" back rise 29 1/2" inseam (2 1/2" extra fabric that can be let out) 11 1/2" upper thigh 8 1/2" knee 7 3/8" leg opening
Brand new in box. $60 MSRP. White/True White colorway. Mens size 9.5, women's 11. 11 1/4" in length on bottom of shoe. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!