or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Vintage black leather dress shoes, unknown brand. Mod/winklepicker/dance shoe style. Size says 9 1/2 but I'd say it fits like a 9. Bottom of shoe measures 11.5" in length. Good condition with some wear. Shoe trees not included. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Great post! A lot of classic pieces there. I used to collect vintage "Lo" and a lot of those are really sought after.Looks like RL is bringing back the patchwork knit. Love this, but I'm not sure I can stomach the price. $995 MSRP. Even on sale at it's cheapest it will still be a few hundred. Only the Small and Large were left in stock the other day so it might already selling out. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43537566My favorite versions of the...
Ugh, great prints. I wish I could fit in the Fall shirts. The smalls are too small and the mediums are huge on me.
Nice pics and beautiful family! Looks like you are starting her young with the RRL/western theme.
Price drop!
Could you share or PM me some of those?
It's not really self-consciousness, I wear some pretty loud prints on occasion. Those patterns and colors together just seemed a little too "busy" for my own taste.A little disappointing to learn it's a print. That takes away the appeal for me. I love patchwork style but I think I'd rather make one myself instead of getting a faux-patchwork shirt or paying an astronomic price for a designer piece. I have a pair of chinos that have slowly turned into a patchwork style...
Yeah, you're right. Looks like he's wearing a quilt. I think the fabrics used should match more so it's not so loud. Here's an example of patchwork done right IMO:
I went to a party a few months back and when I arrived my friend asked me if I was running a speakeasy. (Grey striped RRL pants, white button down, RRL braces, black boots)I feel a little costume-y sometimes but I love RRL so I still wear it. I think when one is decked out head to toe in period pieces is when one starts to look like they're wearing a costume.
I'm not familiar with Freewheelers, but I think the price is more justified with Mr. Freedom in terms of the quality and labor that went into making a piece. Not necessarily about which is the cheapest. I think that was his point.I don't think the construction of RRL is any better than POLO or Rugby. (Excluding suits or some limited edition pieces) I bet they're all made in the same factory in China on the same machines. I've had buttons comes come off and seems come...