or Connect

Posts by Kensington

They just added the $25 off $150 purchase, $50 off $250 purchase etc. coupon code along with the $40% of sale. Code is WINTER15. Looks like RRL is excluded unfortunately.
Thanks for all the responses folks. I guess I'll leave them alone for now. I just tend to eschew any logos so it's not really appealing to me to have distinctive stitching on the back. It reminds me of the denim craze for Jordache jeans or true religion jeans. I'm also fond of minimalism in general so I like APC style with no pocket stitching. I used to own a pair of APC's but for all the hype and the price I thought the quality wasn't so great.I'd also like to add for...
$360 MSRP Brand new with tags 28 x 32 Rigid/raw selvedge Officer Chino from RRL. 10.5 ounce version. One of the best chinos on the market. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 15.5" Across waist 9.5" Front rise 13.5" Back rise 32.6" Inseam 10.25" Upper thigh 8.25" Knee 7.75" Leg opening
Brand new with tags 29 x 34 lightweight slim fit chino from RRL in faded navy. One of the best chinos on the market with the usual high quality RRL details. Pre-washed for a faded look. RL description: "1960s-style slim-fitting chino pant crafted from soft, lightweight 7.5 oz. cotton twill and designed with a tapered straight-leg silhouette. Garment-dyed and washed to give it a vintage look. Low-rise belted waist. Buttoned fly with corozo buttons. Angled pockets at the...
Can I take a poll whether I should leave the backstitching alone or take em out? Any words to sway me in either direction would be appreciated. My old raws: vs My new raw slim straights:
Even though Rugby is gone I think they still have retained some of the aesthetic or same designers and just make Rugby style pieces under the blue polo main line. Here are some that come to mind:
Selling this amazing vintage blazer from my personal collection. Tagged size small. Runs between a size 36-38 and runs short. Heavier unlined flannel. Made in USA. University style POLO crest on the chest pocket. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" pit to pit 30.5" overall length from top of collar to bottom 15.5" pit to cuff 22.6" shoulder to cuff 18" across shoulders 3.25" lapel width
I bought one of the liberty x unionmade x gitman collaborations and found the same exact fabric as a pocket square at J crew. I ended up buying the pocket square because it matched.
price drop!
Levis Vintage Clothing, Wallace and Barnes