or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Woah, that is a great deal. If you get a chance post pictures of you rockin' it. I'd like to see how others wear a patchwork style shirt.
I wouldn't worry about it. You can always go over it with a blue permanent marker or carefully use paint thinner if it really bothers you.May I ask how much you paid for it? I remember it being pretty pricy and it still sold out.
I second that. I would ask the seller if there are any more tags in the pockets or elsewhere. I own one RRL jacket and it has the RRL tag in one pocket, the size tag in another, and a made in USA tag near the collar.
Is it possible the patches are glued on and can be removed without a trace?Nevermind, seller says they're sewn on.
Not RRL but it's longbill.^Some weird discoloration going on in the back.
I barely have anything left. I just have regular RL stuff now. What size do you wear? Have you been to the vintage Polo store in Brooklyn?Speaking of vintage RL, I discovered this artist who does RL miniatures.
Brand New with tags Steven Alan jeans. 64% Cotton, 34% Linen. Extremely soft lightweight denim. Off white/wheat color. Price shipped CONUS! $225 MSRP Thanks for looking. Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) Across Waist 17" Front Rise 10.25" Back Rise 14.25" Inseam 33.25" Upper thigh 11.25" Knee 9" Leg Opening 7.25"
Vintage black leather dress shoes, unknown brand. Mod/winklepicker/dance shoe style. Size says 9 1/2 but I'd say it fits like a 9. Bottom of shoe measures 11.5" in length. Good condition with some wear. Shoe trees not included. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Great post! A lot of classic pieces there. I used to collect vintage "Lo" and a lot of those are really sought after.Looks like RL is bringing back the patchwork knit. Love this, but I'm not sure I can stomach the price. $995 MSRP. Even on sale at it's cheapest it will still be a few hundred. Only the Small and Large were left in stock the other day so it might already selling out. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43537566My favorite versions of the...
Ugh, great prints. I wish I could fit in the Fall shirts. The smalls are too small and the mediums are huge on me.