or Connect

Posts by Kensington

I can't remember exactly. I know it was around $100-$150.
Price drop!
Price drop!
Style number 10937 $88.00 MSRP Brand new with tags. Size small. Cotton/linen blend with selvedge seams and shell buttons. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! "Inspired by vintage workwear from the early 1900s, this shirt is made from a blend of premium Japanese selvedge cotton (it's the best you can get). Finished with authentic details, like a point collar with hidden buttons to secure it and a two-button throatlatch for reinforcement. Cotton/linen. Hidden...
Current season mens shirt. Style number E6879 $79.50 MSRP Brand new with tags. Size Small. 100% Linen. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! "This warm-weather staple's laid-back, airy vibe is thanks to its breathable délavé (French for "faded") linen from Baird McNutt, the finest linen mill in Ireland, founded over a century ago. Honestly, though, we won't blame you if you forget all about the provenance-related details once you feel this shirt's incredible...
Brand new with tags. $80 MSRP Measures 18" pit to pit. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags. $35 MSRP Thick cotton blend. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags. $70 MSRP I have a pair already so I'm selling these. Super soft! Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Genuine lambskin with cashmere lining. Made in Italy. Size Large in British Tan color. BRAND NEW with tags. Thanks for looking!
Price drop!