or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Vintage gold tone tie bar with baseball bat design. Measures 1 7/8" width. Thanks for looking!
Price drop!
Does anyone know if a size xs or small would be equal to a size 36 for RRL blazers? I own one RRL blazer in XS but it fits almost like a 38.
I'm interested in ordering the "Hotchkin" sportcoat. I normally wear a 36s. Should I order a XS or S? Ideally a 19" or 19.5" pit to pit measurement works for me.
Brand new with tags. $88.00 MSRP 100% Japanese indigo dyed cotton Measurements: 18.75" pit to pit 16" shoulder to shoulder 6.5" sleeve length 25" front length 29.5" back length
I know this is the RRL thread but I'd like to rave about one of my favorite indigo pieces from Denim & Supply I picked up a few months ago. I feel like it has the RRL aesthetic and quality so it's relevant to the thread. I also added some of my own customizations that I thought would enhance the cardigan. It came with horn buttons that weren't bad at all but I thought nautical anchor buttons would look nicer. I also swapped the inner Denim & Supply tag with a "Naval...
Brand new with tags. $64.50 MSRP Lightweight cotton in signature "secret wash". Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19.5" pit to pit 17" shoulder to Shoulder 25" shoulder to cuff 21" pit to cuff 26.5" front length 30" back length
Great condition. Mother of pearl buttons. 100% super soft cotton. $148 MSRP. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 18" shoulder to shoulder 26" shoulder to cuff 21" pit to cuff 26.75" front length 31" back length
Great condition. Measures 2 1/4" width. Composed of 32% silk and 68% wool Thanks for looking!
Excellent condition. Measures 2 1/4" width. Made of 45% linen, 30% wool, and 25% Poly. Thanks for looking!