or Connect

Posts by Kensington

They're both about 0.75" width. Price for each pair shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Silver Braid cufflinks sold.
Size 8d. Made in USA. Good condition. Thought I could pull of a size 8d but I need extra wide. Heel taps installed by cobbler. Minor repair on back of the shoe. 11.6" length measured on the bottom. Thanks for looking!
Are they increasing the discount every day like last year or only Sunday? Any winter hats?
Super soft Baird McNutt linen. Excellent condition. Worn once, washed cold and hung dry.
Size small shirt from "Brooklyn Cloth". I had the buttons replaced by a tailor with chalk buttons from Gitman Brothers Vintage. Very similar style to GBV and Liberty London. Worn a few times and washed cold. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" pit to pit 25.5" front length 16" shoulder to shoulder 25" shoulder to cuff 20.5" pit to cuff
Price drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
The only Cotton/Linen blend denim I've handled was an extremely lightweight summer denim. Is there any difference to the touch of this denim to raw 100% cotton denim?