or Connect

Posts by Kensington

I wear a size 28 in slim fit and slim straight. Here are the measurements of both of my jeans using the B.I.G. method. Mind you the slim straights aren't completely broken in yet.Slim Fit 28 x 3416.25" Across waist9" Front rise13.5" Back rise34" Inseam11" Upper thigh7.75" Knee7" Leg openingSlim Straight 28 x 3015.75" Across waist10" Front rise14" Back rise30.5" Inseam11" Upper thigh8" Knee7.25" Leg opening
Ha, not even close. I bought them about a month ago and I've only worn them once so far. I'm not really a denim guy.I never hem any of my pants anymore unless it's a suit pant. Why not just cuff 'em and avoid the trouble?
Ha, I noticed the weird price fluctuations as I was shopping. I guess I lucked out because the two items I had bookmarked were reduced and this added coupon made me throw in a full price item I thought might sell out quickly later.
All in good used condition. $15 each shipped CONUS. Measurements: Land's End Regimental 2 3/4" Uniqlo Black 2 1/3" BDG Plaid 2 1/4" BDG Houdstooth 2 1/4"
Super soft cotton V-neck t shirts from RRL. These are all icon so they never go on sale. $60 MSRP. Brand new with tags. $30 each shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! B/W have been sold! Only navy left.
$195 MSRP. Brand new with tags. All the high-end RRL details like Indigo dye, metal cat eye buttons, chain stitch run-offs, throat latch, etc. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19.5" pit to pit 26" front length 16.5" shoulder to shoulder 20" pit to cuff 25.5" shoulder to cuff
Lighter weight summer oxford. All over embellished hearts print. Brand new with tag.
Brand new with tag. NSFW
Brand new and never worn. $525 on the website right now. I bought these for myself but decided I have too many brown shoes already. Really beautiful and well made shoes. These are marked size 8 but I think they fit more like an 8.5 or 9 which I normally wear. Measures 11.5" in length on the bottom of the shoe. Thanks for looking! "Made in the USA from burnished calfskin, our Sanderson wingtip features a leather outsole with a refined welt construction, brogue-style...
They did actually made a matching tie for some of the shirts for that collaboration.