or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Vintage L.L. Bean bag with many compartments. Color is an olive green/grey depending on the lighting with brown straps and handles and leather accents. Good condition. Similar bags retail for $100-$300 from L.L. Bean. This bag can also function as many other type of bag. The smaller backpack on the outside can unzip and unclip from the larger bag and be used as a stand alone backpack. The large shoulder and waist straps can also be hidden and then the bag held...
Brand new with tags. This is an ultra rare collaboration with Gitman Brothers Vintage and Unionmade from 2012. $245 MSRP. This style was exclusive to the Unionmade boutique and sold out at full price. Ultra rare. Includes shirt, original receipt, original tag, and a full set of replacement chalk buttons from Gitman. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" pit to pit 17" across shoulders 18" pit to cuff 24" shoulder to cuff 25 3/4" front length 31" back length
Price drop!
Excellent used condition. Over 50% off $98 MSRP. High quality chino from workwear heritage line Wallace & Barnes. Waist has been let out and mother of pearl suspender buttons have been added to the inner waistband by my tailor. Lightweight fabric in a cotton blend with a muted heather navy color. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 16" across waist 9 1/4" front rise 14 1/2" back rise 32" inseam (2" extra fabric that can be let out) 10 1/2" upper thigh 8...
Price drop!
Oliver Peoples O'Malley Sunglasses in new condition as far as I can tell. No blemishes or scratches anywhere on the frames or lenses. Includes Oliver Peoples branded case, cloth, box, ziplock bag and promo card. $390 MSRP. Clear 'BECR' frame color with amber gradient lenses. Measurements: 45-22-145 Made in Japan. Thanks for looking!
Vintage rear pack from The North Face. Very high capacity for a fanny pack. I've biked to the beach with this bag and fit a whole beach towel, speaker, and drinks in here. Good vintage condition. Small blue paint stain on the inside of the bag. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags Gitman Brothers Vintage "Good Catch" shirt. Vibrant Japanese fishing print fantastic for Spring and Summer. $175 MSRP. Size Small. Made in USA. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 18 1/2" Pit to pit 17" Across shoulders 26" Front length 31" Back length 9 1/2" Sleeve length
The hat is one size fits all and does not have a size tag. The hat has a cinch on the top to customize the fit and style. A lot of Kapital stuff is meant to be relaxed fitting and unisex. I normally wear M or M/L and the hat fits me comfortably with still a little extra room to spare.
They are very soft and some have a faded color as mentioned above. I got my hands on some for cheap but I decided to just sell them since I didn't notice much of a difference in quality from the average plain t shirt to warrant keeping them.