or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Are you talking about the Canvas Clyde in "Hamilton Brown"? I wish you posted this sooner, the 30 waist is now sold out online. Anyone know where I can still get the canvas clyde in 28 or 30 waist. You think the next Soiffer Haskin sale will have them?
Price drop!
Also, I've called every store and not one seems to have the Canvas clyde in size 28 waist. I have the officer chinos in 28 and they fit perfect. Does anyone have a pair they want to sell? Do you think it's possible they'll appear at the next SH sale? Why does the size 28 always sell out right away! Argh.
I had to size down for the length to be correct. I'm just worried if I keep these and break them in that they'll never get comfortable in the width. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Sanford's in size 8 that never got wide enough and I concluded I needed an 8 extra wide. They are gorgeous shoes and I got them for a great price so I'd like to keep them.
Anyone familiar with the sanderson shoe from RL. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45090466 I managed to pick these up at steep discount and had to size down for the length to be correct. 8 instead of my usual 8.5-9.5. Also these are made my Allen Edmonds which I've heard in general run narrow and I have wide feet. I've had to sell a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes I have been even after breaking in because they were still too narrow. Anyone know how...
Thanks! I have the Slim Straight Raw so I'm hoping that won't be an issue. If I do decide to take it off I'll test a small area first now that you mention it.
Price drop!
Switching from slim fits to slim straights and I'm loving them overall! The cone denim is a little bland but I still love them! Easier to tuck in shirts and for my shirts to stay tucked with the added inch in the rise. The one thing I dislike is the pocket stitching. My SF's have no stitching on the back but these are embellished. It just looks like a fake Levi's pattern to me. I'm thinking about taking it out with a seem ripper. Has anyone else done this? Should I leave...
Anyone have the Canvas clyde in 28 they would want to trade for the standard officer chino in 28+$
Price drop!