or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Does anyone know if a size xs or small would be equal to a size 36 for RRL blazers? I own one RRL blazer in XS but it fits almost like a 38.
I'm interested in ordering the "Hotchkin" sportcoat. I normally wear a 36s. Should I order a XS or S? Ideally a 19" or 19.5" pit to pit measurement works for me.
Brand new with tags. $88.00 MSRP 100% Japanese indigo dyed cotton Measurements: 18.75" pit to pit 16" shoulder to shoulder 6.5" sleeve length 25" front length 29.5" back length
I know this is the RRL thread but I'd like to rave about one of my favorite indigo pieces from Denim & Supply I picked up a few months ago. I feel like it has the RRL aesthetic and quality so it's relevant to the thread. I also added some of my own customizations that I thought would enhance the cardigan. It came with horn buttons that weren't bad at all but I thought nautical anchor buttons would look nicer. I also swapped the inner Denim & Supply tag with a "Naval...
Brand new with tags. $64.50 MSRP Lightweight cotton in signature "secret wash". Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19.5" pit to pit 17" shoulder to Shoulder 25" shoulder to cuff 21" pit to cuff 26.5" front length 30" back length
Great condition. Mother of pearl buttons. 100% super soft cotton. $148 MSRP. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 18" shoulder to shoulder 26" shoulder to cuff 21" pit to cuff 26.75" front length 31" back length
Great condition. Measures 2 1/4" width. Composed of 32% silk and 68% wool Thanks for looking!
Excellent condition. Measures 2 1/4" width. Made of 45% linen, 30% wool, and 25% Poly. Thanks for looking!
Price drop!
Hey NAMOR, what do you plan on doing these? Are you going to get them repaired or still wear them? If you're not I'll take them off your hands. I collect fabric and other material for clothing projects.