or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Price drop!
The only Cotton/Linen blend denim I've handled was an extremely lightweight summer denim. Is there any difference to the touch of this denim to raw 100% cotton denim?
Used but great condition Land's End tie in 100% silk. Classic preppy/traditional colors. Not too wide or too narrow 3" width at the bottom. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Eh, I wish it was all leather. I have a suspicion it would keep uneven warmth.And the lining is nice on the second one, but don't really care for snap buttons and the "RRL" etc on the patch. The indian head varsity from a few seasons back was the best iteration IMO.What do y'all think of the wellhouse jacket? I like the minimalist and old fashioned styling on it. Not sure if I like a club collar on a leather jacket.
Has anyone seen this cardigan in person? Color says "chocolate" but looks green on my computer screen.
Like new condition with original tag. $295 MSRP. Only worn a few times. Button shoulder with anchor buttons and contrasting thread. Very hearty and soft cotton that's very comfortable to wear. I like the fabric much more than Saint James breton sweaters which are really rough texture wool. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" pit to pit 25" front length 20" pit to cuff
Hi, selling my Ralph Lauren fair isle sweater. One of the best fair isle patterns I've seen. Very reminiscent of Drakes London fair isle and other authentic colorful fair isle knits. Only worn once so it's in LIKE NEW condition. Never washed. I have way too many sweaters so I'm letting this one go. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 20" pit to pit 24" length
Hi, selling my pair of Ray Ban 3447 Sunglasses. This color is not in production and very hard to find. Bought it in the UK a few years back. Lenses are a very dark green to the point of being nearly black. Everything else is black except for the nose pads which are clear. Excellent used condition. Only some scratches on the temple covers. Thanks for looking!
Hey SFers, I'm selling one of my jackets to make some room in my closet. The brand is "Eaton Birkdale" and it's made from a lovely Harris Tweed fabric. Interesting blend of different shades of grey, blue, red and green. There is no size tag but it measures in the 36-38 range. I'm pretty sure it is un-canvased with only some padding in the shoulder area for structure. Knot style buttons. Single vent. I normally wear 36r jackets and this one is a little roomy on me. For the...
Thanks @riverflow @ridethecliche @southbound35 @CruzAzul After I posted I had the thought "if you have to ask..." and switched to a solid navy knit tie. I think it looked fine in the end.