or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Oliver Peoples O'Malley Sunglasses in EXCELLENT condition. $390 MSRP. BECR frame color with amber gradient lenses. Measurements: 45-22-145 Thanks for looking!
Vintage rear pack from The North Face. Very high capacity for a fanny pack. I've biked to the beach with this bag and fit a whole beach towel, speaker, and drinks in here. Good vintage condition. Small blue paint stain on the inside of the bag. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags Gitman Brothers Vintage "Good Catch" shirt. Vibrant Japanese fishing print fantastic for Spring and Summer. $175 MSRP. Size Small. Made in USA. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 18 1/2" Pit to pit 17" Across shoulders 26" Front length 31" Back length 9 1/2" Sleeve length
The hat is one size fits all and does not have a size tag. The hat has a cinch on the top to customize the fit and style. A lot of Kapital stuff is meant to be relaxed fitting and unisex. I normally wear M or M/L and the hat fits me comfortably with still a little extra room to spare.
They are very soft and some have a faded color as mentioned above. I got my hands on some for cheap but I decided to just sell them since I didn't notice much of a difference in quality from the average plain t shirt to warrant keeping them.
Brand new with tag. $490 MSRP. Sailor vest in cream color and vintage patina. Beautiful ivory colored peacoat buttons with spare. 2 large chest pockets, 2 front patch pockets, and small chest pocket. Back cinch and military stamping inside. Thanks for looking!
Patchwork cotton-hemp bucket hat from Japanese brand Kapital. $150 MSRP Very unique style bucket hat with hand painted pattern and back cinch to adjust size. New condition but missing tags. One size fits most. Made in Japan. Thanks for looking!
Brand New With Tags. $28 MSRP Made in U.K. One size. Solid grey with red polka dots. Typical high quality from Corgi brand! Thanks for looking!
Brand New never worn bracelet from Miansai in Brandy shade leather. Purchased at the MOMA design store in New York City for $80 MSRP. Very slight dirt/stains on the hook which will probably come off with proper cleaning. Thanks for looking! "Details & Care A logo-embossed, 18-karat gold-plated hook fastens this stylish bracelet handmade in America from thin stripes of vegetable-tanned, full-grain Italian leather. 26" length; 1/4" width. Leather/brass/18k-gold...
Brand new with tag. Indigo dyed stanton style short. J Crew Factory. Paper tag marked so it's final sale. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 15 3/4" Across waist 18" Overall Length 9" Inseam 10" Leg width