or Connect

Posts by Kensington

I agree with you. Flannel shirts in general really have the 90s grunge vibe. I think with some sun-fading/washing there will be more uniformity with the colors and improve it a lot. Fading makes the patchwork much less "loud". Here is some RRL and Polo patchwork from years past:
Jumped on this 'RRL-ish' patchwork flannel D&S shirt @30% off today. It had some patches that differed from the website that made me like it more. Still a little on the fence about it. Not crazy about some of the plaids but always wanted one of the RRL shirts that were done in this style. Also, I feel like it may get better with washing/sunfading and by adding some of my own tweaks like patches or buttons. Keep?
Brand new with tags! $98 MSRP. High quality chino from workwear reproduction line Wallace & Barnes. Ticket pocket and extra material to let out in the waist. Lightweight heather green fabric. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 16" across waist 10" front rise 15" back rise 29 1/2" inseam (1 1/4" fabric to let out) 10.5" upper thigh 8 1/2" knee 7 1/2" leg opening
Brand new in box. $60 MSRP. White/True White colorway. Mens size 9.5, women's 11. 11 1/4" in length on bottom of shoe. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
I've been wearing my canvas clyde chinos a few times a week since the fall and I feel like they're not getting any fades. Do they really show fades once you wash them for the first time?Also, is there any additional discount on sale items going on in store?
Price drop!
Brand new with tag! This shirt is branded "Gitman Bros" but it's nearly identical to Gitman Brothers Vintage, only differing in having a structured placket and collar. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 19" pit to pit 17 3/4" across shoulders 26 1/2" front length 32" back length
x.
I'm on the slim/skinny side. One thing that helps me with fit is I usually buy a size down or two with pants that have extra material to let out in the waist. They are too small for me off the rack but once I let out the waist with my tailor they fit and are slim all over.
Brand new with tags and suit bag. $298 MSRP. 100% cotton 3 loom Japanese seersucker. A bit too small on me. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 17 1/2" across shoulders 19 1/2" pit to pit 29 1/4" back length 24 1/2" shoulder to cuff 17" pit to cuff 17 3/4" pit to bottom