or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Brand new with tag neck tie from J Crew. Made in USA. Chambray material in a 55% Cotton/45% Linen blend. $59.50 MSRP. Measures 2 1/2" at widest point. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tag neck tie from J Crew. Made in USA. Classic blackwatch plaid pattern. Beautiful and high quality. $59.50 MSRP. Measures 2 3/4" at widest point. Price shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! "PRODUCT DETAILS Sometimes you want to wear a tie even when you don't have to. This one is made in the USA from Black Watch tartan wool, and marks the difference between just getting dressed and looking good. Wool. Made in the USA."
I should probably elaborate that my issue is not with all clothing that has a worn or broken-in style or patina. I was referring more specifically to the all over patchwork or paint stain covered clothes that are sometimes sold for a hefty premium despite imitating the look of a ratty old pair of pants or shirt. To each their own.One possibility is I consider it "phony" to some level. Though the same argument could be taken further and applied to almost all RRL clothing...
I consider it ridiculous to pay a premium for faux-damaged and repaired pants. My regular pants will reach that point naturally and I can then get them repaired.
I've never done it myself but I know of a tailor near me that specialized in denim repair. They can replace those metal buttons so I'm sure you could find a tailor who can do it.If anyone is in NYC I highly suggest:https://www.yelp.com/biz/denim-surgeon-new-yorkhttp://www.denimsurgeon.com/
I have a very similar D&S cardigan that is very similar to this except lighter weight and much more faded and I absolutely love it. I'm assuming this is indigo dyed as well?
Final drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Brand new with tags. The color is "seeded natural twill", which is an off white color. $288 MSRP Size 30 x 30 Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 16 1/4" Across waist (Has some stretch too.) 10 3/4" Front rise 14 1/4" Back rise 30" Inseam 11 1/4" Upper thigh 8" Knee 7 1/4" Leg opening "PRODUCT DETAILS We feel no guy should go without a properly made pair of selvedge chinos. Selvedge is a nod to the early 19th century, when fabric was woven on narrow...