or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Price drop!
Also, I've called every store and not one seems to have the Canvas clyde in size 28 waist. I have the officer chinos in 28 and they fit perfect. Does anyone have a pair they want to sell? Do you think it's possible they'll appear at the next SH sale? Why does the size 28 always sell out right away! Argh.
I had to size down for the length to be correct. I'm just worried if I keep these and break them in that they'll never get comfortable in the width. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Sanford's in size 8 that never got wide enough and I concluded I needed an 8 extra wide. They are gorgeous shoes and I got them for a great price so I'd like to keep them.
Anyone familiar with the sanderson shoe from RL. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45090466 I managed to pick these up at steep discount and had to size down for the length to be correct. 8 instead of my usual 8.5-9.5. Also these are made my Allen Edmonds which I've heard in general run narrow and I have wide feet. I've had to sell a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes I have been even after breaking in because they were still too narrow. Anyone know how...
Thanks! I have the Slim Straight Raw so I'm hoping that won't be an issue. If I do decide to take it off I'll test a small area first now that you mention it.
Price drop!
Switching from slim fits to slim straights and I'm loving them overall! The cone denim is a little bland but I still love them! Easier to tuck in shirts and for my shirts to stay tucked with the added inch in the rise. The one thing I dislike is the pocket stitching. My SF's have no stitching on the back but these are embellished. It just looks like a fake Levi's pattern to me. I'm thinking about taking it out with a seem ripper. Has anyone else done this? Should I leave...
Anyone have the Canvas clyde in 28 they would want to trade for the standard officer chino in 28+$
Price drop!
They're both about 0.75" width. Price for each pair shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Silver Braid cufflinks sold.