or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Just got it today. Great deal on a great shirt! It seems to be a medium weight chambray. I used to own a heavier one and it doesn't seem quite like other lightweight shirts I've handled. I wish the club collar was smaller/cuter but I'm still happy with it. I wonder why it has the 14.5" tagged sizing instead of small.
I thought the S/S shirts were roomier then F/W with Gitman and a lot of other brands. Then recently I got an OC x Gitman that seemed to fit a size smaller even though it was a summer item. Wish the sizing was consistent year round and for collaborations. I wonder why they do this. So many people here have complained in this thread about the sizing fluctuations, we should all write to Gitman and maybe they'll make note if there is enough outcry.
Never heard that before. Can anyone corroborate this? Good to know in the future if I want a baggier fit I can buy the long sleeved versions and turn them into short sleeve at my tailor.
Thanks guys. Went ahead and bought it. Love club collars. I've never ordered a GBV with numbered sizing (14.5") Is the fit any different on these or can I assume it will be in line with a usual size small?
Does anyone know if this myhabit shirt is oxford or poplin cloth? http://www.myhabit.com/homepage?rts=1402618981095#page=d&dept=men&sale=A2MORFNIDXOH68&asin=B00HFAB5L6&cAsin=B00HFAB606&qid=1405071265&sindex=4&ref=qd_men_sr_1_4
Judging from your avatar, are you perhaps a cigar smoker? Might be the source of some yellowing..
40% off with code "firstdibs"
Hardly noticeable. Looks more like a scratch than a hole. I wouldn't worry about it.
Ugh, I guess it's just the usual Gitman sizing being all over the place. I usually find the S/S pieces to be roomier than the F/W but this wasn't the case for the shirt I bought. Thanks for the input guys.
Do Opening Ceremony X Gitman Vintage shirts fit slimmer as a rule? Had to return one from Myhabit because my usual size was skin tight around the waist.