or Connect

Posts by Kensington

As far as I can tell the same as the slim fits except with a slightly higher rise.Someone above said they have more taper but the leg opening measurement was the same on the slim fits and slim straights in the same size that I owned.
I'm selling a pair of 'slim straights' which are better than the 'slim fits' IMO.
Brand new with tags. $240 MSRP Size 28 x 30 Raw unwashed cone denim. Made in USA. Slim Straight fit. In my opinion this is the best fit available from RRL for raw denim. It's the same as the slim fit except with a slightly higher rise. Thanks for looking! Measurements: (B.I.G. Method) 16" across waist 10" front rise 14" back rise 31" inseam 11" upper thigh 8" knee 7" leg opening
This is a vintage tank top from the "Ralph Lauren Country" line which later became RRL in 1993. Very unique style with button up shoulder. Nautical embellishment on the chest. Excellent condition considering it's over 20 years old. Only flaw is that the green tag in the picture has fallen off. (This could be a positive if you find shirt tags itchy.) Thanks for looking!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Description from J Crew site: "Break away from the normal stripe and solid watch straps. Compatible with our Timex® military watch, Timex vintage field army watch and Timex Andros watch. 10 7/8"L x 11/16"W. Fits all 18mm watches"
Brand new with tags. $64.50 MSRP 95% Cotton and 5% Cashmere Very lightweight and soft. Great warm weather sweater! Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 20 1/4" front length 26" back length 16 1/2" shoulder to shoulder 19 1/2" pit to cuff 24 1/2" shoulder to cuff
Brand new with tags. $45.00 MSRP 100% Cotton One of the most unique and softest polo shirts I've ever felt because it's made of a terry cloth cotton. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 21" pit to pit 25 3/4" front length 30" back length 17 1/2" shoulder to shoulder 19 1/2" pit to cuff 8 1/2" sleeve length
Price drop!