or Connect

Posts by Kensington

Price drop!
Price drop!
Thanks! Are those the herringbone officer or the striped cotton?On my screen those look grey to me. Possibly with a slightly brown tint.Are they more brown in person then?Great look and fit by the way.
Has anyone noticed the numerous trousers listed as black and white or grey pinstripe that all look brown. Do they all look brown in person as well? I have a pair of grey striped trousers from RRL and they're my favorite pants but they have a lot of patches and wear. Looking to pick up some similar ones. Never liked brown pants for some reason. Probably because it makes me feel like a Newsy. "HERRINGBONE OFFICER'S CHINO COLOR: BLACK / WHITE" "STRIPED COTTON...
Price drop!
That's the one. I hope they come out with a similar one again. Love the metal buttons.
Also, what's the difference between a chambray and denim work shirt. Is denim just a thicker version of essentially the same type of fabric?
There was an RRL chambray shirt last year I was dying to kop to replace my withering chambray shirt I've had for years. I remember it had metal buttons and it sold out. Does anyone remember which one it was?
Price drop!
Price drop!