or Connect

Posts by btuzon

$330 shipped in the US New with box and dustbag
New in box SS16 Cyclops Geobasket Shoes in Black Purchased from fwrd.com for full retail of $1258 Selling because I missed the return period due to travel and they didn't fit Shipped USPS priority mail double boxed with signature confirmation Will consider serious offers Price does not include shipping or fees
Shoes are size EU42 or a US9-9.5 Used once. Basically new with minor dirt on soles. Comes with extra laces, dustbag, and a mistakenly tagged EU41 box $290 + shipping and fees
Was waiting for ssense to do a 20% off FW15 sale. Anyone know what happens to their old stock? I think I remember them doing an outlet site at one point but I'm not sure.
not working for mecertain countries only?
FW15 Brand new with dust bags. Trying to get back what I paid. Otherwise I will return for store credit in a few weeks. Hard to measure because of the cut. Fits a true medium with room to layer a sweater. $550>$525 shipped pp included to USA International purchases I will only ship EMS
Drop to $250 Retail $600. Some fading on the canvas from normal wear. Rate condition 7/10. Has a laptop compartment and a zippered pocket inside.
Used lightly once, was too small. Color accurate in pics. Has a slight melange effect. 100% cotton Made in Japan Chest - 19 in. Shoulders - 17 in. Length - 29 in. $90 + shipping/pp
Used once, too small. From the first season this style was made. Size M but fits more like a S. 100% cotton Made in USA $180 + shipping&ppfee
Rick owens tech runners and rafdidas at 50% off, full size run http://store.y-3.com/us/adidasx/rickowens/shoes