or Connect

Posts by Edris

This is a women's cardigan, but you can't tell from the cut. Shi fits like a 48 or even a 50. 50% mohair, 30%nylon, 20% wool. shoulders: 48cm chest: 53cm waist: 50cm sleeve: 62cm length: 65cm Asking price is €150 shipped
50% mohair, 30% nylon, 20% wool. The colour of this cardigan is greyish blue from most angles and blueish grey from all other angles. I bought this cardigan from a forum member who had "only worn it 3 or 4 times, and even then only around the house, so it's 10/10 condition". I bought it as a gift, but it didn't work out, so it's still in 10/10 condition. Accurate measurements are difficult, but I'll try. The cardigan fits like the Kaghak or the Ijevan or all other...
I'm not entirely sure what's with the collar (a turtleneck layered under the gray sweater?), but this sweater looks phenomenal! Probably my favourite thing in menswear in years. The cut looks great, the material seems to be thick cashmere for the gray parts and something else for the diagonal lines. I also really like how the lines don't stop where the ribbing begins, but continue into the ribbing and end at the hem.
Asking prince is €130, offers will all be consired. Wonderful silk knit, made in Italy. Great texture, works best a layer in an ensemble. The knit is surprisingly light, most suited to early spring and fall weather Cotton elbow patches The fit is oversized (see measurements), yet the boxiness isn't immediately apparent when viewed from the front. I've asked a friend who wears a 48 to try this on and it looked like it was intented to look (good). Measurements are 53 cm...
This Jil Sander sweater doesn't have any notable design features. Minimalism. Asking price is €95 or whatever the best offer is. I've removed the neck tag, but it can be stitched back on. I'm not keen on letting this go (for so little!), but I rarely ever wear black. The retail price was around 600 usd The care tag says 100% wool and made in Italy. Do keep in mind it's Jil Sander wool, so it feels more like alpaca and is very durable. The sweater was cut to fit...
edit: I went to the mall today and I realised that this cardigan is now cheaper than a lot of mall stuff. :'( Why don't you guys understand how beautiful this thing is? It no longer fits me, but when it did it always brought me great gratification to feel the fabric brush against my (arm) skin, and mind you, I've been pampered with amazing Jil Sander and Hermes cashmeres &c. For this cardigan my asking price is €50, excluding shipping and fees. The MSRP was $400. I will...
The Spitak fits the same as the sisian (slightly longer than the cardigan) and is made of the same material as the kaghak
[[SPOILER]] Since some people asked, here's the brands list:left stack top to bottomDries van Noten f/w 09 (mohair)Missoni s/s ??? (cotton)My girlfriend's so no idea Jil Sander f/w ??? (cashmere)Jil Sander f/w 08 (cashmere)right stack top to bottomStephan Schneider f/w 11 (mostly mohair)Stephan Schneider f/w 11 (mostly mohair)Stephan Schneider f/w 11 (mostly mohair)Stephan Schneider f/w 12 (mostly mohair)Jil Sander f/w 07 (virgin wool/acetate)
Does anyone have pictures of KKA's f/w 2008 runway show?