or Connect

Posts by Edris

BLESS NO.37 'NEW SHEHEIT' MEDIUM GREY HOODJACKET. Beautiful and rare piece from their FW09 collection "New Sheheit". Crafted from a heavy medium-gray 100% wool. Details include 100% wool ribbing, full lining with text print, hidden placket button closure, interior pocket, and the signature hood characteristic of similar pieces. Size M, will fit a true 44/46 (XS/S). Made in Italy. 425 + shipping All measurements taken while fully buttoned, laid flat: Shoulder (front):...
No, not at all. They've always been very nice to me, even the times I went in looking dirt poor.also, one the coolest knits I've seen, I wish I had had the money to buy it last year
that pic pic totally makes me want to order brown goat, but i've already put an order in for black lamb. can i still switch?
Did anyone here buy that? That thing's vicuna, damn.
The commotion may be about the villain, but this quote right here is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen on this website
Up for sale I have these Raf Simons black derbies size 41. The derbies fit rather large, I normally wear a 42,5 and have narrow feet and they fit me well. Beautiful shape, thick sole, excellent leather, immaculate construction. Worn three times, light scuffing on the toe of the right shoe (see pictures), some marks on both shoes (almost invisible), nothing a good polish won't fix, otherwise in good condition.
Up for sale I have these Café Noir dark grey waxed suede sidezips size 10. Heel height is 2,5 cm. Very good condition, worn once. MSRP was around $400
Buy a different sweater, that isn't going to fit you. And remeasure a few times.
Try it with some light tan derbies or boots.
I have, the Schneider boutique in Antwerp is about a mile away from where I live.I should probably point out that I have ridiculously high standards and expectations EDIT: of clothing