or Connect

Posts by capua

I have also thought about getting something bespoken. I still think that this beauty is the nicest coat I have seen - and might get something similar made.
Congrats on your coat from Billy Reid. I would probably buy one for myself, but the button stance seems just a bit too narrow for my taste. Like you, I am also worried about the arms being a bit too tight on my coat. I am currently am wearing a boglioli winter coat, which is a challenge to wear over a suit (I also use the fist through sleeve method). I might have to wait until the Eidos DB ulster coat goes on sale this summer at NMWA. Otherwise, I will probably wait...
I am in the same position and the two coats posted above are on my short list. Too bad there are no better pictures of the Howard Yount polo coat. My favourite polo coat at the moment is sold by Brooks Brothers, but it is too expensive at full price. You may want to check out Suit Supply. They have a pretty good selection of coats, although I can't comment on the quality.
Great deal
Good argument for shooting your dog in the head:
Damnit. Gorgeous jackets and great fabrics - just a size too small unfortunately.
Thanks for fixing the link. This next one is just for you. It's called Ode to Clarissa and it's about a girl named Michelle. Easily my favourite intro ever.
Not for the faint of heart:
My wallet is thanking me that the extra small is sold out.
On a more relevant note, I just got 20% off my purchase. Here is the code and description: Code: SHOPSTYLE20 Description: YOOX: Shop Now and Take 10% Off Your Purchase of $250+, 15% Off Your Purchase of $400+ or 20% Off Your Purchase of $600+. Exclusions May Apply, See Merchant for Details. Hurry, Offer Ends 5/17/14.