or Connect

Posts by fbgm4l

Thanks. I'm also having a little dilemma here you may be able to offer some advice on. I ordered a charcoal gray Benjamin suit from ehaberdasher. Very nice suit and I love the color, unfortunately it's too small on me. The only Benjamin they have in my size is the medium gray, but it seems from what I've read charcoal or navy's the way to go. I'm not wearing it for work if that matters, just want a suit to wear to nice places. I'm also pretty pale and have heard medium...
For suit jackets does fully lined and fully canvassed mean the same thing or are they different?
Do the Classico suit jackets have extra material to let out?
Is this sale in stores too?
Super noob question, but I'm super new lol. Is it $1,399 each or $1,399 for all 6?
Nothing I could get to today. They're having a sale but it ends tonight and there's no returns.
Hey guys. I'm trying to figure out what size Jcrew jeans I wear. I wear 36/30 or 36/32 in Calvin Klein and American Eagle jeans. I know those brands aren't really up to your standards but I'm just a college student so hopefully someone knows what size I should get lol.
Hey guys. I'm trying to figure out what size Jcrew jeans I wear. I wear 36/30 or 36/32 in Calvin Klein and American Eagle jeans. I know those brands aren't really up to your standards but I'm just a college student so hopefully someone knows what size I should get lol.