or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

PM sent on Zegna
PM Sent on last pair
Quote: Originally Posted by triniboy27 I am so..how do you say...TEMPTED. If I may triniboy, just some very unbiased advice, you should definitely act on your temptation .
No offense to anyone -- but what is up with all the recent non-selling discussion threads in the B&S Forum? Every time someone posts a reply or a new thread, the thread gets bumped consequently moving all the legitimate sale threads down to the bottom of the page and on to the next. PLEASE stop posting non-selling threads in the B&S forum, or maybe the mods can open a B&S discussion sub-forum for this kind of stuff. It really is hurting the threads which are actually...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I love my Borrelli. Wear it all the time. That's all that is important. So long as you still enjoy wearing it, you should. Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Sweet coat - good luck on the sale. Wish it didn't have buttons on the sleeves. I'll post a picture of the sleeve buttons in a little bit. ~ 25" is pretty standard sleeve length; and it can be altered an inch either way....
Thanks guys, it really is an amazing piece -- one of the nicest fabrics I have ever seen and felt; made by one of my favorite tailoring houses. I will post a pic of the sleeve buttons a bit later. The jacket is actually tagged an EU 48 R.
Sorry for the delay guys, but pictures and measurements are finally up. And, no offense to Mr. Moo, but this jacket is nothing like his jacket . This is a classic Borrelli piece that you will be wearing for many, many years to come. Not a failed fashion piece like some of the luxury vintage stuff (I'm not saying that his is one of these pieces). Please PM with any questions.