or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I love my Borrelli. Wear it all the time. That's all that is important. So long as you still enjoy wearing it, you should. Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Sweet coat - good luck on the sale. Wish it didn't have buttons on the sleeves. I'll post a picture of the sleeve buttons in a little bit. ~ 25" is pretty standard sleeve length; and it can be altered an inch either way....
Thanks guys, it really is an amazing piece -- one of the nicest fabrics I have ever seen and felt; made by one of my favorite tailoring houses. I will post a pic of the sleeve buttons a bit later. The jacket is actually tagged an EU 48 R.
Sorry for the delay guys, but pictures and measurements are finally up. And, no offense to Mr. Moo, but this jacket is nothing like his jacket . This is a classic Borrelli piece that you will be wearing for many, many years to come. Not a failed fashion piece like some of the luxury vintage stuff (I'm not saying that his is one of these pieces). Please PM with any questions.
Up for sale is an AMAZING Borrelli cashmere three button jacket/blazer. The fabric is a 90% Cashmere, 10% Goat Hair mix. The fabric has an amazingly soft hand. One of the softest cashmere fabrics I've felt. The addition of the 10% Goat Hair adds a bit of practicality and strength to the cashmere. The fabric weight is light-medium. The color is a warm gray (my favorite shade of gray) with faint light-blue speckles throughout only visible up close. The color is very nice --...
Any interest?
Price drop
Interest check on a 40R / EU 50 Brunello Cucinelli DB Tan cord Jacket like the one pictured below. It's a really nice jacket that is great casual and works more formal. Very unique. Price would be $400 shipped [pic taken from thesartorialist.com] Please PM with any questions. Thanks,
Measurements added
First up, a NWT Brunello Cucinelli Pair of white cotton pants. A very nice and appropriate (for the upcoming season) pair of pants. Nice slim fit, but not too slim. The fabric is a nice light-medium weight cotton which is a bit more stiff than normal pants -- which gives them the nice shape and drape unlike other cotton pants. Contrast stitching adds a nice touch. Size EU 50 and unhemmed. Perfect for pulling-off some of the great casual looks some on this forum have done...