or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Quote: Originally Posted by chl Great guy, helped me with Lohemanns in SF yesterday Ditto, he really went out of his way to help me out. I really appreciate it calsinfran. An asset to SF. Also, I would have bought the navy linen jacket if they had it in my size, but I ended up buying another BC jacket. He is selling it at cost here - which is hugely discounted btw.
Quote: Originally Posted by grujaz10 Can someone pick-up an EU 48 navy linen jacket for me. I will pay a finder's fee . Thanks, Will anyone be able to pick-up the above for me... please
Can someone pick-up an EU 48 navy linen jacket for me. I will pay a finder's fee . Thanks,
Final price drop before I have to try the ebay.
Common guys, no interest in the Boglioli? Another price drop for a really great suit. I'm taking a loss now .
Another PRICE DROP on the Boglioli Suit. There has been some interest, but nothing serious yet... is there any interest in this suit? It really is a great suit, and if your not familiar with Boglioli, they make some great stuff. If this suit fit me, I would definitely not be selling it. Please don't hesitate to PM me for any questions.
PRICE DROP
The BC really is amazing, and the fabric is very luxurious. IMO, the Boglioli is one of the best offerings. It is the epitome of modern Neopolitan tailoring. Pick stitching everywhere. Soft tailoring. Slim silhouette. Great, versatile fabric. All PMs replied to and all measurements updated.
Updated with pictures. I forgot to grab the tailors tape measure, will post measurements shortly -- sorry for the delay.